October FOTM ENTRIES

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there are 10 bikes in this thread already so entries are closed but thanks to foxracewes there are another 3 or 4 that were entered in the other thread that are not entered here. I'm not sure what the rules are for people with less than 10 posts but I dont think they should be eligeble to enter. Im going to leave the desicion up to coolie coz im goin away for my mates bucks night tonight so im not goin to worry about it :cool: .

The japs are dominating the comp by the look of it so the chinas are going to have to step it up another notch. This comps becoming very interesting now but just a reminder that we wont tolerate any cheating like we had last month.

People found cheating will recieve a LIFETIME BAN! And we do find out very easily.

Good luck all :D

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED

Last edited:
yeah i'll do the poll later
i reckon we can swindle a few extra's over the 10 we shal see

but i'll do it soon

for now it's beer o'clock

haha hey coolmodeee , do you mind if i send you a updated pic maybe tonight or tomorow before you do it? trying to get it done as soon as possible got a bunch of new crap going on it ,

Cheers.

wogtaz...do i hear that the sano +4 swinger and fastace forks goin on it?

lol possible hoping to get to the chinga shop soon but i got the swinger on we'll see if the forks make it , but i got a white seat cover to staple on the base and possibly a new sticker kit (Sano kaos? i think it is :D)

and maybe even a good clean? hmm

well if you get it done tonight or tomorrow n in time for this comp get it in!

I think i make 9? if i counted correctly.

04 klx
built 143
reeg swinger with elka shock
kx60 forks
excel wheels
magura hydro clutch and a boat load more!

P021008_1629.jpg

Mods:
88 kit
pod filter
fox sticker kit
pro taper bars
fast 50s pipe
storm fuel cap
red baron inner forks
harder front springs
ishock
Bigger Footpegs
red anodized gear lever
Hd clutch

Hold the phone!!!! MiTCH_250 what brand & what size tyres are they????

I think i make 9? if i counted correctly.

04 klx
built 143
reeg swinger with elka shock
kx60 forks
excel wheels
magura hydro clutch and a boat load more!

hahaha ill throw in the towel now lol thats a sik bike mate is the a rm65 frame?

A really good FOTM this month!
Plenty of japs so it should be close..

07 motovert RX

PIC_2097.jpg

PIC_2104.jpg

PIC_2106.jpg

MODS

Daytona 119 4 valve head kit
5 disk clutch kit
outer rotor kit
high volume oil pump
4 speed close ratio gearbox kit

Brembo brakes with custom billet mount
32mm stainless mandrel bent pipe
Yoshi muffler
28mm PE carbi
Bridgestone battlax tires
Billet tank radiator style oilcooler
12.9 bolt kit
D.I.D chain

maybe this month we could have say 15 or maybe more since most months we strugle to get 10 so make this one a good "big" one should be sweet...

but dont think the mods will agree haha

maybe this month we could have say 15 or maybe more since most months we strugle to get 10 so make this one a good "big" one should be sweet...

but dont think the mods will agree haha

nah but then we'll struggle to get 10 again next month because they all went in this month instead, they just gotta remember to enter next month...

Latest posts

Back