Odes..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not a Honda crf450r without the price tag to start with, the jap bike would cream it for handling, power, reliability. Do you own one? or know someone who owns one? Cause i don't, I think most people would agree to spend the 6k on a second hand jap bike.

Up side to this. The china big bikes continue to get better, they just got a long ass way to go before they can compete.

aparantly a rider won a outdoor motorcross race on this bike last year in VIC ?!?!?! not sure if its tru

Its not a bad bike, The motor is good, But I have spoken to a few that say the CV carb lets it down but thats an easy enough fix.

I think the priced them self out of the market should be $5000 RRp bu they are using an expensive frame. So they are pauing $3800 usd for the bike Which means they are landing them for around $5000 AUd and wholesale is at $5800. Again these are assumptions.

copyright, design patents and trademarks must mean Ftruck all these days...

yer its actualy a copy of CRF450 they used CRF450 pistons & all..... they called me looking for a deal if he got like 20 - 50 i told him it would be the same price haha

they are pretty good

and yeah the carby is a big let down

the one i've riden and ride a bit has had a new drd zorst chucked on it a drz400 carby thrown in and ol bruce at suspensions are us had a tinker with em both and i like it more than my mate's yz450 it's a bit more punchy and even punchier than the fuel injection.... well it is when tuned

but there's near 8k worth of bike buy the time you do setup and upgrades so you can get an 08-09 honda for that

The odes mcf450r looks like the GY450-2 from JUT in china. They claim it to be 32kw, hardly what the 06 CRF450 was putting out. I'm sure it is a good bike but Mikilon in Australia are bringing in a 300cc 4 stroke with the same power, 32kw and it's about half the price.

Hillz, I believe that is true I know a odes shop owner in vic I think it was the finke desert race and have competed in a local track with the Hondas,kawasaki,yamaha,ktm,suzuki as the odes 250cc & 450cc are adr approved bikes and they have dealings with Honda as that is what most of there parts are & all most a podium finish with a stock odes bike not a bad bike if wanting new bike

I havnt but ive ridden with one of there racing teams they brought out a 250 and 450 and there was my bro inlaw with crf450 and one of the odes rider's mate on a rmz450 and still went well against the rmz I couldn't see any difference to me same as crf they are just as quick

i guess i will have to convince a shop to take one to the track for a day

Latest posts

Back