official post pics of YOU riding/jumping

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
hey guys,
well ive been trying to download pics to this site but its a pain in the arse so i thought id just make a thread as i searched and couldnt find anything relative..dont kill me if i missed something :p
ill get the ball rolling!
these pics were from yesterday before my clutch ducked up...

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

the no footer was sketchy because my new pegs angle backwards so when i went to put my feet back on i kinda slipped and only just got back on in time...lol good fun :p
not the biggest jump ever but you have to hit it 3rd gear pinned and its nice and smooth so i like it! its about 20ft from lip to the begining of the downie.

Back in the day LOL.... now riding cr125 and kx250:D might buy another pitty later on this year / early nxt...

and thanks to foolsp33d for the snaps;)

ktmkidmain-11.jpg

ktmkidlumpair1.jpg

don't have any on the minibike, heres me on the big bike though, from west coast tasmania.

westcoasts.jpg

i have an atomik avenger with...
USD forks
Kenda tyres F & R
SDG peg mount
High tensile Stainless steal pegs
New fastace rear shock 58rc or sumthin
pro taper bars
Renthal grips
1/4 turn throttle
NGK spark plug
DID chain
Unifilter

its been handling jumps fine for a year now and the frame is still exactly the same as it was the day i got it...

i dont jumo my 50, heres some pics my mate took one day muckin round out bush. its a jump we made on a dam wall lol

heelcliker.jpg
DSCF1477.jpg

hey geezus did you paint your green plastics??

Latest posts

Back