Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good mate, the thumpys are great, if you replace the brake pedal i'll buy the one in the pic, i need one like it for mine.

I will let ya know if I decide to replace the pedal. I like the look of the frames aswell. I reckon a 14" gold front wheel with top it off and make it look that much better. Also got a gold fuel cap on the way just for that extra wank factor haha nah it will be sweet once it is finished.

This might sound weird but how much do you guys reckon my bike would be worth? I'll probably end up selling it once I finish it and build another one. Considering what the RRP is and then with the 140cc in it and a few extra little goodies I would be happy with anywhere in between $900 - $1000. Is that being realistic? Or am I over pricing it/under pricing it?

Cheers
Hobo

ya done a bit to that bike.
i wouldn't have done thaat much to it myself i dont think its worth it when pitys are so cheap. but good job there mate

Mate in a way I agree with you. But it's just like when ya build anything, you start with something small and then think "since I am replacing this I may aswell replace that" and so on and so forth, and before you know it you have a near new bike. I have advertised it here in Canberra for $900 and have been hammered with interest so I guess I was on the mark with what it is worth. There is a bloke coming around saturday morning, he is borrowing his mates ute and he reckons he is going to take it so we will see what happens. But don't worry boys, as soon as this one goes I will be buying another one with bigger and better plans, only difference is I am going to start with a brand new bike this time.

hobo.. your pics arent working for me.. can u post up another one.. as i like the bike that people modify themselves a lot.. as that is what i do.. i have started on my next bike.. im gonna make it a little monster.. with ten inch wheels, 150 crf style frame wanna make it small but fast..

looks good but the first thing i woulda done is changed those bars

Heres my 06 Thumpstar Pro 125

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

And my big boy Crf 450r Mike Lerocco Rep
390f_1.jpg

3f29_1.jpg

dam my 250f looks very similar to your 450 but yours looks better....check my picture gallery bro se how much the same they are

Don't worry roost, I have a set of genuine Pro Tapers on their way ;) also I can't view your photos here at work, will check them out once I get home.

And goodytod I will see what I can do about the pictures for you mate.

Ah boys I sold the bike today :( I miss it already!

BUT I have already bought another bike (didn't even last an hour without a bike :p) and will start work on it as soon as it arrives. Will keep everyone informed on the progress of the new beast!

Hobo

this is my big bike i had to put a link in cause where i work forbids me to upload pics...assholes, any way check it out tell me wat ya reckon
crf250r

Me and my Bro daily riders! dont drive much anymore, we live on these nowadays:D

P1040649.jpg

P1040651.jpg

Pics of the bikes ive owned

1999 HONDA CR80
91915641pt8.jpg

1999 SUZUKI RM125
img0918bb0.jpg

1970's HONDA Z50J
58303368qu6.jpg

NO NAME 125cc
61710656oi9.jpg

Last edited: