Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

& i was to lazy to put the walls on myself so i got a pro to do it, "dam" now i owe a favour
Picture084.jpg

000_0026.jpg

lifan 125cc all up engine, protaper se bars silver, lbz rear shocky, ek heavy duty chain, uni filter, dc sticker kit, billet throttle, rental grips ,ngk sparkplug, mikuni vm22 carby, port and polished intake and ported head, vee rubber rear and front tyre.. dah dahh

they cum like that besides the pro tapers and a couple bits and peices my brothers got one. anyways heres my bikes needs a good clean and its a ancheint photo first is a 125 that i just bought back of my mate 4 350 wid a snapped chain and the 2nd is my 70/71 z50 its got a 110cc lifan in it now.
SA400014.jpg

z50003.jpg

my whip, she has been through some rough times. new one coming in 2 weeks or so yay

P1110129.jpg

LOL iwas guna say i can't find the thread that mad man made but foolsp33d must of merged the two...

my501stsy6.jpg

Last edited:
Image11.jpg

my 125 demon-stock :( will mostlikely add stuff to it soon as im going to malaysia in a week so cant exacly throw money towards my bike but i am buying sum green thumpstar graphics :D

Picture170.jpg

Here is my pitty soon to come are
protaper bars
1/4 turn throttle
12 inch rear wheel (if any one has one let me know)
rk racing chain
oil slinger

mod so far
power pipe and muffler
red barron graphics

Last edited:
Heres my Atomik MotoX.
Pretty stock at the moment, want to get some mods onto it soon tho ;)
Umm, I haven't got the chain on it cos I was getting new links in it and just washed it so the air filter isn't back on it.
MotoX.jpg

MotoXRear.jpg

Latest posts

Back