Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LXR had her for about 1 1/2 hours now :p

P9100556.jpg

P9100557.jpg

its not even your bike ty :p

It's on my stand in my back yard and got paid with my own money SHE'S MINE! :action-smiley-035:

Hehe, I'm in love.. haha..

Got all my bikes together for a group shot
P9120562.jpg

My soon to be motarded bike...

Got bigger 4 pot brakes to install
220mm disk
GPX rims & hubs (1.85x12 & 2.5x12)
Sliders
Custom oil & fuel catch cans
Gotta come up with something to put under the pegs to pass scruitineering for racing too.. any ideas?
And I'm still looking for a longer swinger

2hciz6f.jpg

23rv4mc.jpg

Stole my 10 incher back from my lil' bro too cuz he totally trashed it, gonna get a new engine.. thinking probably a lifan 140 or something... nothing too fancy, probably throw new brakes at it and a shock that don't feel like I'm driving a tinnie in the ocean haha

I'll get some pics of that soon

My soon to be motarded bike...

Got bigger 4 pot brakes to install
220mm disk
GPX rims & hubs (1.85x12 & 2.5x12)
Sliders
Custom oil & fuel catch cans
Gotta come up with something to put under the pegs to pass scruitineering for racing too.. any ideas?
And I'm still looking for a longer swinger

2hciz6f.jpg

23rv4mc.jpg

Stole my 10 incher back from my lil' bro too cuz he totally trashed it, gonna get a new engine.. thinking probably a lifan 140 or something... nothing too fancy, probably throw new brakes at it and a shock that don't feel like I'm driving a tinnie in the ocean haha

I'll get some pics of that soon
unders peg why

what length you after?

I don't really know yet :s
the one I have no is 380mm from holes centre to hole centre... still need to ask around about what size I should be going with :confused-smiley-014

@China*Bikes; Will be soon :D
Pretty excited about it too

I don't really know yet :s
the one I have no is 380mm from holes centre to hole centre... still need to ask around about what size I should be going with :confused-smiley-014

Let me know what you need, i got one here pretty much same as your std on, but im sure it will be a tad longer than your std one(crf70 swinger)

nothing wrong with your pegs if you're riding at Archy mate.

Bike is looking smicko.

There these for ur axles NEW MOTARD WHEEL FRONT/REAR 15MM AXLE SLIDE KIT - eBay, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 29-Sep-10 16:05:34 AEST)

and mayb you cld cut up a pastic chopping broad and make some out of it for ur pegs, not sure one of the motard boy shld be able to tell u.

Yeah I was gonna grab a set of those slider from dhz but I've got these rubber stoppers in the shed that I'm gonna drill a hole through and put some self tappers through them into my axle..
Chopping board idea sounds real good though! I'll give that a go for sure! :)

@Mini; Thanks man I'll keep it in mind and get back to you if I need it :)

nothing wrong with your pegs if you're riding at Archy mate.

Bike is looking smicko.

Yeah I'm pissed that my wheels haven't arrived.. Otherwise I'd be riding at the meet tomorrow :(
I'm gonna be hitting up Lakeside & probably Hatchers too and they both require sliders, catch cans and junk

Yeah I was gonna grab a set of those slider from dhz but I've got these rubber stoppers in the shed that I'm gonna drill a hole through and put some self tappers through them into my axle..
Chopping board idea sounds real good though! I'll give that a go for sure! :)

@Mini; Thanks man I'll keep it in mind and get back to you if I need it :)

lol sweeet got a skate broad around man, take tha rail slider off use them or the back kick thingl ol

Latest posts

Back