Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSE 160CC
b05603c3.jpg

Hey just brought my self a second hand pit bike for a bit of weekend fun, heres the details i have for it.....

Genuine Thumpstar Pro Hunge race 125cc ( so ive been told but everyone selling a mini bike says that)
Thumpstar Aluminium frame and swingarm
Lifan 125cc Type R Racing engine with CDI ignition and Big Bore D-Power Exhaust, Mikuni 26mm Carby
GPX Black Label Minicross forks and DNM 350lbs Spring Shock Remote Reservoir
Universal Handle bars with 1/8th throttle and Blue ASV leavers
Aftermarket Kick Start, Sobe Sticker Kit also have DC Sticker Kit with Yellow Plastics
14" Front Rim, 12" Rear Rim.

Attachments

• pitty.jpg
    pitty.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 62
  • pitty2.jpg
    pitty2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
That's a wicked bike you got yourself dude... Looks like no money was spared on that build..

How much did she set you back if you don't mind me asking?

I paid $850... Good deal or not what do you recon? in saying that ive had it 2 weekends and am now up for a new rear rim as its got 3 broken spokes now, and the bloody rubber neck of my air filter keeps tearing so will needa get a new one of them.
it also came with a few spares such as stock front forks, spare front rim, stock exhaust, spare coil and lead and a few other nick nacks

here is my 125 bike

Attachments

• my thumpster 002.jpg
    my thumpster 002.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 36
  • my thumpster 004.jpg
    my thumpster 004.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
nicko is that the 155z with the tb184 kit? and decomp v2?

^^^^^did ya take it or just snaped a photo of it?^^^^^...........oh and what were you doing in an allyway in the first place? lol

^^^^^did ya take it or just snaped a photo of it?^^^^^...........oh and what were you doing in an allyway in the first place? lol

O yer fully stole it & i was in the alley way selling crack to kids :lol:

nah a member on here "Jolinator" gave it to me i just had to pick it up the motor is going in a '94 RM250

Latest posts

Back