Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikes148.jpg

bikes149.jpg

bikes150.jpg

^^^good to see the little lady following correct Load Restraint Compliance and Enforcement guidelines mate. :D

making the little lady pack your bike? thats a bit mean.. hahaha

my summer fun.

rx50. DC kit
Brand spanking new YX160 with pipe.
loves backing it in.
mono's for days (when the rear spokes aint coming loose)

goes well, stops shithouse. stocker brakes are useless.
anyone know any decent bolt on upgrades? especially on the front?

http://www.miniriders.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=3271&stc=1&d=1257764188

got some bar-end mirrors coming so i can get rid of the ghey stock ones.
Future Mods: Prolly fit a catch can. New muffler. maybe a flatslide carb and some stickier tyres once these are done. Oh and a decent horn. Maybe a new tall seat, the motovert one tears your ring to shreds after a long ride. Its like a plank of wood, ribbed for her pleasure.

Attachments

• rx50dc.jpg
    rx50dc.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
payton1.jpg

me loading up to go kill tha streetz..... O yer!!

I'm trying to make my bike look like that!^^
11035_166421357543_684492543_288088.jpg

Bit more pink and some of those streamers and I should be well on my way to pink heaven lol.

I'm trying to make my bike look like that!^^
11035_166421357543_684492543_288088.jpg

Bit more pink and some of those streamers and I should be well on my way to pink heaven lol.

did those lights pass for headlights on the rec reg ??

did those lights pass for headlights on the rec reg ??

Oh god no. Haha! I used to have a proper light kit on there but they break easily. I find depending on where you go if you strap on something like that the rangers just don't seem to mind! I also have a little flashing light on the rear. I normally don't have anything on there at all, I have lost those little lights and it was only a 2 weeks ago that photo was taken! If your only riding trails put the proper headlight on, but if your going on tracks and bashing around just do what I do!

sweet cheers yeah i ride a bit of everything where did you take it to get it done ?? and how much was the rego ??

rego is 90 bucks a year. First time you have to pay inspection fee, tac fee and plate fees. Plus the 12 mth rego it works out to be around 200 bucks i think.

ok sweet yeah i got the kit sitting here just need to get it all on and take it to vic roads

i've got my rec rego renewal sittin in front of me right now, its $67.10 for the year, and from memory the initial cost was only about $120, which is one years rego, $30 roughly for inspection plus plates and something else.

when its only that much i dont know why more people dont just get it, there are sooo many tools out there that make it hard for guys doin the right thing

Retro Pitster LXR

176z motor with V2 head
TB 6 disc clutch
TB 28 carb
Pitster decomp system
Magik Retro yamaha graphics

and a few other bits and pieces

lxr1.jpg

lxr2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back