OH YES I DID! - im back in business babey!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
so....

i was lurkin' the ebay last night and saw the exact type of pitty that i allways wanted.

an atomik midsize 140... so although its not what i realy wanted, i have 2 150's sitting in the shed as i speak so i have a spare few hp if i do need it.

why you ask?
well, i was doing the math a while ago to see how much it would cost to fix the 150 after 430+ hours of trashing and i relised that my bike was ****ed and beyond repair pluss it would have costed over 370 dollars to fix up, so yesterday after a few weeks of thought, i went an typed atomik in to ebay to see what cheap pitty's there were and sure enough, i found my new bike.

i messaged the bloke lastnight and got over to have a look today and the bike was all good, so i went home and waited for the time to bid and then that time came and i dropped a bid and won the bike.

Now im happy as can be to be back in the mini scene again even if im on another china.

I guess i should tell you all about the bike then!

2012 atomik 140 nitrous midsize
it has a flat tyre and the kick stand is **** house BUT tubes are only 15 bucks and an angle grinder will fix the kick stand problem so i think i got a good deal for
a bike with 5 hours - $360 im happy and that's what counts!

thanks for reading, hope to see you around!

Latest posts

Back