oil cooler problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
hey guys
well last night i installed my new 26mm carby
and when i started the bike , was running for about 2 mins
then when i looked down there was oil everywhere driping out of the oil cooler.....

any ideas?

is there anyway to fix it?

half a tube of silicone?:cool:

thanks

could be either lines loose, or split, or the faces of the oil cooler not being flush and having gaps for oil to leak out under the high pressure when the engine is going,

for someone that wants to start their own mini bike business you dont have a lot of knowledge???

ok
i dont care if you dont think my knowlage is good
im learning... nothing wrong with that.

yeh i can get oarts cheap
if you know anything about bikes you should know what you want to uy.
if you choose to pay an "over the top" price go for it, ebay will love you

i would just say I but it needs to be over ten characters

where was it dripping out of the cooler?
you have the bike to look at not us, if you don't give us information we can't help you.

Like saying "I was checking my bike over last night and found a bolt missing, will it hurt to ride the bike without it?"

Your leak could be one of like 10 things and my first question is did you check anything? get the spanners out and check if stuff was tight or just go "ohh its leaking, i'll ask on miniriders and they will tell me"

nah everything is tight
it just piss's out of the left side of the cooler there is from top to bottom on the left side , so im guesing the leak is at the top and runnign down.

Latest posts

Back