Oil problems!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either he has ran it dry just enough to stuff the ring seal ... never bedded the rings in properly from new OR the engine was assembled with the wrong ring stagger from new ...

Now we're starting to get a better picture of WHY dime_megga's engine won't idle !!! ... The plug starts to foul at idle and there's most likely a lack of compression ... That's WHY we stated to check the valves ... When the engine is revving higher , the cylinder pumps up pressure and burns the plug clean but at idle it leaks down too fast to keep running ... Valves being held off the seat or leaking exhibit the same symptoms ... Multi cylinder engines run rough and shake ... but as soon as the valves are lapped and sealing , the engine runs so smooth that the owners think they've stalled at lights ... so they end up buggering up the starter motor ... LOL ...

okay, thats some awesome detail, but u never really got to the point, the motor hasnt been running rght for quite a while now, but, anyways, lol what should i do about my problem with it, ? as i dont have money pouring outta my arse like some other people...

(QUOTE) why try to rebuild a pitty? there only 1000 bucks a pop.)

so what do you suggest i do? rebuild? new coil pack? spark plug? :confused::confused::confused::confused::

but as u were saying how all these problems come up, it never had these prolems before. maybe its just a dead plug?

okay, thats some awesome detail, but u never really got to the point, the motor hasnt been running rght for quite a while now, but, anyways, lol what should i do about my problem with it, ? as i dont have money pouring outta my arse like some other people...

(QUOTE) why try to rebuild a pitty? there only 1000 bucks a pop.)

so what do you suggest i do? rebuild? ?

thats the answer, right there. valve job:)(check clearance FIRST! it mite be all thats wrong) rings. new plug. in that order.

Latest posts

Back