Oil wont drain?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konaman

Reaction score
Hey guys
After removing and reassembling the head i had some smoke coming off of the exhaust pipe which in the end turned out to be the result of oil on the pipe, that issues gone. Now i went to change the oil today and i went to drain the oil that i did have in there and nothing came out of the drain bolt? I know there was oil in there because i put it in the day before its just i wasnt sure if it was a good grade or not it was just some 4 stroke mower oil so i replaced it when i had the chance to get out. Ive replaced it before and oil has poured out, whats the go? there is definitley alot of oil in there.

Also what effect can putting too much oil in have, im sure there is far more than needed in there because apparently the oil wasnt draining properly so it would have added up, the bike felt real sluggish today out of nowhere after i put more oil in after unsuccesfully draining all the old oil.

Cheers for any help guys.

take out the dip stick on top of ur engine aswell.
also, it's the drain plug on the right side of ur engine.

hey man.. make sure you are loosening the sump bolt to start with... then make sure you drain all the oil even if it means placing air compresor in dipstick hole to blow out any crap that may be in there..... then replace is with motul or torco 100% MINERAL oil...... do not use synthetic or semi synthetic as is burns some of the china clutch's out..... this should solve your problem.....

DGS MOTORSPORT

Latest posts

Back