oils

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

Reaction score
hey fellow miniriders i am buy new lube 2morro and i was woundering what you are using atm im using motul oil and was wondering if the chain lube is good and what 1 to get

Yea i use motul chain lube. It's pretty much what all the workshop guys use on the bikes there.

I would recommend anything with low flicking. It's probably more expensive than most but it's not a big deal cause the last time i bought some was probably 8 months ago and i've been using it on my road bike too so you don't really get through it all that quickly.

i use normal CRC for my chain.. i hate chain lube with a passion...... you get bits all over your bike & pants stupid stuff arrrgggg..

& engine oil just 4L of the cheapest car stuff 10/30w usally for like $15

i use normal CRC for my chain.. i hate chain lube with a passion...... you get bits all over your bike & pants stupid stuff arrrgggg..

& engine oil just 4L of the cheapest car stuff 10/30w usally for like $15

I agree totally, nothing worse than spending a lot of money to have lube thrown all over you.
I also agree with buying the cheapest car oil that you can get, being that unless you go for full synthetics, there is stuff all difference in mineral oils.
When I do an oil change, I drain all the oil out, fill it up with the cheap oil. Start the bike for about a minute, drain it, and then fill it up again.
This makes sure that all the impurities are out of the motor before you put the new oil in.
Because you are buying the cheap stuff, you can afford to waste a litre to do this.

I hate chain lube aswell WD40 does the job for me

you can always dip your chain in a vat of hot grease.... after trying this, you'll love chain wax.

:D

I use Fuchs 20 40w semi sinthetic and it works well, And i use the cheapest chain lube i can find lol, Mainy just rp7 or WD40

Latest posts

Back