Ok boys new sticker kit ..... seat colour opinions wanted for the LXR !!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Well i got the sticker kit lined up and stuck down this arvo while i had i bit of spare time in my hectic life and here it is ... From the help of a few good men Brendo and Phil I'm going to send my seat off to be re trimmed by Mario at Top Line and I'm after a few suggestions on a colour scheme for the beast .

Oh and before anyone says why are the fork guards not done well i simply got over applying stickers for one day ill do them in the morning .

You and Brendo are killing me, absolutely stunning Nick, the bike I mean, not you.

Yep like you said, black sides, blue top, red pleats. Put 22 on the top near the tank.

You and Brendo are killing me, absolutely stunning Nick, the bike I mean, not you.

Yep like you said, black sides, blue top, red pleats. Put 22 on the top near the tank.

Ha ha cheers phil Justin did an awesome job on the kit it turned out unreal I'm happy as

Another top effort :) Is that a blue anodised kicker too?

Nah its not but it certainly looks like it in the picture !

looks sweet mate!

looks better with the fork guard on it now it ties it all in together now just the seat my new pipe and the yzf/kx conversion plus i found a needle for my PWK 33 flatside too so might try running it again .

Looks amazing lad, turned out awesome.
How long did it take you to put the kit on?
I reckon a blue front guard would tie the front end in and the seat cover will top it off.
Maybe orange grips?
When are you getting the pipe mate.
Can I see new black pro bolts on the engine! I just ordered some blue bolt washers from ooracing the other day, just notice you have them on the tank shrouds, where did you get yours from.

Last edited:
Looks amazing lad, turned out awesome.
How long did it take you to put the kit on?
I reckon a blue front guard would tie the front end in and the seat cover will top it off.
Maybe orange grips?
When are you getting the pipe mate.
Can I see new black pro bolts on the engine! I just ordered some blue bolt washers from ooracing the other day, just notice you have them on the tank shrouds, where did you get yours from.

Cheers brendo it took a few hours im not exactly that skilled at it LOL but turned out really well minimal imperfections im pleased with my efforts ..

As for the front guard i was looking for something in blue what fits TTR KLX ??

As for grips thats not a bad suggestion they cheap enough i might order a set and try em out .

Pipe should be here this week i ordered it through buzz bikes chris and nicko where great gave me a discount too ... Dunno who im gonna get to cut and re weld the pipe to suit yet i know a bloke that is really good but i haven't seen him in a few years tho ... i don't think ill have so much trouble as you did with the yoshi being the stock standard LXR PC pipe ..well im hoping not anyway !

The bolts are just ebay cheapness there crud and rusting already , I'm actually going to buy a set of the stainless tapered allen key bolts from pro bolt and change em out .

The bolt washers are just Billet guard washers from ebay made by a company called VMS racing they come with the stainless flush mounting bolts too ! they were only around $18 i can send you the link if you wanna check em out mate .

Yeah I'll take a link mate haha.
You might be able to find a blue crf70 front guard for cheap on eBay if not have a look on bto sport that's where I got my klx guard.
You can find the UFO or acerbis plastics then they have a drop down menu for all the different makes, models and colors. Yeah grab some orange grips while at it, I reckon it would break the blue up a bit.
Yeah hopefully you don't need to go through what I did with my pipe, it was a biatch but got it there. It's got a nasty ass grunt to it thou.
Hopefully the pipe doesn't hang out the back to much bud. I was very precise in getting mine to finish just before the subframe and bent it out of the way so I can get to the idle/mixture screw without burning myself.

Last edited:
Nick are your engine bolts from pro bolt? If so you MUST give us all the exact sizes you got and how many bolts in what length etc for a full engine. That way u get to do all the hard work for us and all we have to do is order what u tell us haha. Btw u may notice I have pro bolt stickers on my forks, yep another guy who I ended up talking to for ages when at his shop. Those Ti bolts are addictive.

What pipe did u order from Nicko? If its crf port angle it should bolt straight on shouldn't it? Btw Chris and Nicko is the same person, lol

Ah lol yeah well that explains it the first time i had a chat he said he name is chris then second chat he said he name was nicko so you can see how i got confused there obviously his nickname huh ? hahaha !!

i can tell you all the bolt lengths i have em written down somewhere i went through the Daytona manual and sussed them all out .

Pro-bolt sell some nice stuff i always get bits through them but cheeped out last time and got dud stuff of cheap bay LOL the engine bolts in it atm are comming out im gonna source some stainless dome head allen bolts for the clutch cover , ignition cover , oil filter cover and ignition cover

I brought the PC pipe from them guys last week all the bends should work except where it bolts up at the head because those pipes are made to fit a klx head not crf and the Daytona is crf so yeah bit of a stuff around but im prepared to sort it out

Last edited:
I wonder if Daytona are the same bolts as yx? Should be cause the cases are almost identical. When you can mate, please post up the lengths and how many per length, I'll drop buy pro bolt and get him to sell us kits to suit. Oh I know I am pulling my engine apart to go 67mm so I can measure them up then.

Can't wait to see your bike with a new seat, cause secretly the red one is ummmm.....

Yeah it looks crudy i know mate hahaha ill get those bolt lengths posted up soon mate

I wonder if Daytona are the same bolts as yx? Should be cause the cases are almost identical. When you can mate, please post up the lengths and how many per length, I'll drop buy pro bolt and get him to sell us kits to suit. Oh I know I am pulling my engine apart to go 67mm so I can measure them up then.

Can't wait to see your bike with a new seat, cause secretly the red one is ummmm.....

I'm throwing my name in the hat for a set if at all possible, let me know what I'd need to do but like you said I'd prefer to sit back and let the hard work be done by others haha.

DAYTONA ANIMA 150/190 ENGINE BOLT LIST

rocker cover and cam chain tensioner : M6 x 18mm - qty 6

Carb manifold bolts : M6 x 25mm - qty 2

Ignition side gearbox case boltsand ignition cover :

M6 x 55mm - qty 1 ( case bolt )
M6 x 65mm - qty 1 ( case bolt )
M6 x 70mm - qty 5 ( case bolts )
M6 x 25mm - qty 2 ( ignition cover ) << NOTE only qty of 1 if using a Boysen racing cover
M6 x 32mm - qty 1 ( ignition cover )

Clutch side gearbox case bolts and clutch cover/ oil filter cover :

M6 x 15mm - qty 2 (oil filter cover)
M6 x 22mm - qty 2 ( clutch cover)
M6 x 28mm - qty 2 ( clutch cover )
M6 x 90mm - qty 1 ( clutch cover )
M6 x 105mm - qty 1 ( case bolt )
M6 X 30mm - qty 2 ( case bolt )
M6 x 50 mm - qty 2 ( case bolt )
M6 x 55mm - qty 1 ( case bolt )
M6 x 60 mm - qty 1 ( case bolt )

Last edited: