OKO 26mm Flatside Carby Tuning

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russbream

User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am using the OKO 26mm Flatside Carbys on my new bikes.
I am able to get them tuned before sending so I am trying to
find the safest tuning setting for them.

If you could please let me know what would be the best and
easiest tune to get for the bike to ride straight out of the box
with no troubles at all.

I noticed there are a few threads on the OKO's but I want to
get everyones opinion.

Thankyou.

well what engines are running in them?

155z?

if so i think the standard jets areok which should be 100 main and 36 or 40 for the pilot, clip position in the middle

tho one thing you need take into consideration is that where people live (as in altitude heights) it affects the carby which just about everyone will have a slightly different setting on the carby to others wether that is half turn more or less on the mixture screw, diferent needle height or different sized jets.

My 155z has 36 100 ... im pretty sure with the Oko26mm carb.

And with v2 head , im still running same jets surprisingly .. do need to go abit bigger tho.

Best Jetting Baseline for an OKO 26mm Flatslide is K38 pilot jet, JJH needle on the middle clip, and a K97 to K100 main jet...
That will be suitable for anything from a 140 horizontal, to a 250 upright china motor. yes i know, cause i've tried, they're all happy on the same jetting specs... :)

I know some have had apparent issues with the angled cable inlets but with many a 28mm OKO tuned, I've never had a problem with them.

Maybe problem , maybe not . I'm don't like de swivel tops coz them are very lose and sloppy. If you look on de Australi OKO site you will see that them don't use cheapo type swivel without cable seal for trials bike which no can have low speed miss or stumble if cable move and allow air leaking intermittently. Them run straighter cable line out of carb top to prevent cable rubbing and wearing into swivel and they run rubber seal to prevent leaking air where cable goes in. Genuine PWK Keihin not use swivel either . Swivel for fishing , not carburettor.

I am not de french frog he he he ! I am Spanish/mexican nacionale living in Australi ! Why you laughing at my Englis ?? I am still learning. Maybe you fat and have speak impediment or lisp and are hiding on internet ?

OKO Australia - Flatslide Carburettors

Here I find maybe interesting info on KOSO carb which is similar to OKO .

Carb Tuning Help, please!! - Het Scooter Forum by Scooterforum.net

I am not de french frog he he he ! I am Spanish/mexican nacionale living in Australi ! Why you laughing at my Englis ?? I am still learning. Maybe you fat and have speak impediment or lisp and are hiding on internet ?

lol hahaha.....

at least you took it as a joke mate

and no im not fat, or have speaking ipearment or have an lisp

and i was bagging your grammar but i suppose you got an excuse and know your still learning.....some people think they speak english fine bt you dont undrstand a word they say *cough*indians*cough*

Latest posts

Back