on the budget

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Braj

Reaction score
hey guys im getting a new bike this weekend and im new to all this so some advice... now in prepered to spend about $1700 maybe even $1800 and just want ur opinons... im thinking about the pit pro 150 or 160 and it will be used mostly in the bush... i only said pit pro cos thats the 1 i really no so if u guys recomed something better it would be good... also if you could provide a pic or a link that would be awsome

\thanks guys marty

that sort of money mate you could get something alot better than a pitpro, id go mso or dmx??

whats the difference between pit pro and mso the almost look alike

also can anyone provide some info on this bike..
where from
how much and how much cc's
11in02w.gif

quality mate, have not heard a bad word about them but have heard a few dramas with the pitpros depending on which model you get

Looks are not very accurate in pics but if they were the exact same bike I'd still go with MSO because there after sales service cant be beaten.

that bike there i think is wayyyy wayyyy over your budget haha

thanks for the replys guy but still this bike looks awsome..is there an mso shop in victoria i can go 2?? i just dont trust buying interstate... and why so much?? it better come with an awsome head job :)

If you want info on the BBR perimeter's I'd suggest going over to PM theres no one on this site with one.

You can trust MSO when buying interstate!

As for the bike in the pic just do a google search for BBR and you couldnt miss the site.

cool thanks guys..just another question what with those pimpin it bikes?? they seem to look alrite? and also do the mso come in 160cc now or still 140cc

Last edited:
mso is great to deal with from what i have seen.

cool thanks guys..just another question what with those pimpin it bikes?? they seem to look alrite? and also do the mso come in 160cc now or still 140cc

The Pimpit bikes are good value for money and the 150cc Lifan is a great motor aswell. I dont think MSO have a 160cc as yet.

Latest posts

Back