One dirty little pit bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
October 21st, 2010.

33598_443835430097_579160097_5526637_7323942_n.jpg

33598_443835435097_579160097_5526638_1166284_n.jpg

Went for a ride last night. After a spray down its back in black with a cleaner look. Some of you guys might remember a few bits and pieces got taken care of after the last time I took it out. Runs a lot better. A lot more fun.

nice bike mate, very smick.

good work on the restoration, made a shiet bike look awsome.

good work :)

Sweet job,

Will you be planning anymore mods?

Keep it up

Sweet job,

Will you be planning anymore mods?

Keep it up

It's up in the air, whether anything else is done to it.

I got the bike, mainly because my cousins and few friends were into riding. I had only ridden a few times in the past, and in the last year or so, I was winging it on my cousin's TTR 250.

The idea was to grab a bike I easily learn to ride well enough on. Something that didn't retail for a lot and was easy to fix and get parts for. And if I'd lost interest I could find a buyer pretty easily. Pit Bike pretty much fitted the bill.

I drive past 4 Dirt bike places on my way to work, I've been window shopping from a safe distance. So who knows what will happen.

It's up in the air, whether anything else is done to it.

I got the bike, mainly because my cousins and few friends were into riding. I had only ridden a few times in the past, and in the last year or so, I was winging it on my cousin's TTR 250.

The idea was to grab a bike I easily learn to ride well enough on. Something that didn't retail for a lot and was easy to fix and get parts for. And if I'd lost interest I could find a buyer pretty easily. Pit Bike pretty much fitted the bill.

I drive past 4 Dirt bike places on my way to work, I've been window shopping from a safe distance. So who knows what will happen.

Ok sounds good, you can never have too many bikes.

keep us updated with any purchases. :clap:

Was, and still is looking for a larger set of wheels. I could order online, but got turned off after a nasty experience with one of the local mini moto parts sites.

Well, having the run of my life on my cousin's course. Really riding really well... then bang, I sway off the track for half a second, run over a piece of fence wire floating around the farm and before you know it, it's caught in the chain and snaps the bloody thing. Awesome.

At least it was the chain that got broke and not you :grinning-smiley-003

Either way, I'll be looking for a new chain. And I've been advised to step it up and grab a set of decent BMX bars.

That, and I've seen pricing a few second hand full size 125s. Leaning towards the YZ.

It smashed the magnetic part of the stator too. So that will also need replacing.

November 18th, 2010.

74430_457806075097_579160097_5750577_3238018_n.jpg

Black BMX bars. Still havn't fixed the chain or looked at the stator. You can see where my priorities are.

It's been almost three months.

Re-build is starting, slowly. New Stator has been ordered and should arrive next week. Once it's cranking again, I'll order a new chain and think about upgrading the wheel size.

Latest posts

Back