One for the GoPro owners

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the amount of videos I've seen where they've added in the comments "Sorry for the crappy view, the GoPro was aimed a little low" or the likes, this sounds like an awesome tool!

I'm going to be looking at buying a GoPro for myself soon, so I'll be sure to get this along with it!

Thanks for the share mate!

Cheers,
br0die

That looks sweet ill be getting that for sure.

As i have 2 go pros now and a 3D LCD monitor i am going to attempt to film some 3D riding vids, Not sure on how it will turn out tho.

Just need to get this cam case.

echeng110406_0242520-600x400.jpg

Would be nice but i dno't have a 3d telly yet + who the hell wants to watch tv with glasses on??? Give it a year or 2 and I hope we'll get the TV's that don't require them. Funny thing is i have a still camera that does 3D but I have no way of viewing my photos to see what they look like... Oh well.

Yeah i don't use 3D that much but its still gonna be cool to try and see what it turns out like.

I have the LCD back for mine so aiming it has never been a problem.

I got no idea what I'd use this setup for.. but I want it anyway haha
another thing to add to the list

If you guys enjoy a good 3D movie in the cinema, then you'll enjoy a 3D TV.
As long as you get proper SBS 3D movies (side-by-side), then it actually is as lifelike as it is in the cinemas.

When I bought my TV, I thought the exact same thing, screw 3D - I don't wanna wear glasses, and it won't even be that good! - but my dad bought a 3D tv for himself anyway, and so I thought I'd give it a go.

That **** is amazing! And it's so good to know that we're only going forward!

I never even notice the LCD backpac b4.... oops. But new edition will be good, especially for when you helmet OR chest mount the unit.

That looks sweet ill be getting that for sure.

As i have 2 go pros now and a 3D LCD monitor i am going to attempt to film some 3D riding vids, Not sure on how it will turn out tho.

Just need to get this cam case.

yeah i have a new 3d tv and i would defiantly be keen to watch some of your vids on it!

Does the LCD back fit in the standard GoPro case? Or do you have to buy 1 that will fit it?

Does the LCD back fit in the standard GoPro case? Or do you have to buy 1 that will fit it?

Think you'll need the extended back casing, same thing is used on the extended battery setup, At least i think thats the case....(pun intended :p) Looks like the wifi pac will be the same. P.S can be a pain in the bum sometimes as I found out, it means that you can no longer use the chest mount without using the extender arms to hold it in place :(

The LCD comes with about 4 different extended backs that click straight onto your normal case so it fits

it means that you can no longer use the chest mount without using the extender arms to hold it in place :(

Yeah, I've had this problem a few times with the head and chest strap.. but works fine with one of the little extension arms.

The LCD comes with about 4 different extended backs that click straight onto your normal case so it fits

Yeah, I've had this problem a few times with the head and chest strap.. but works fine with one of the little extension arms.

Ok thanks for letting me know.

Latest posts

Back