Online Mini Moto/Moto Store's...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
Ok guys i see alot of people asking for online bike shop's/Website's so i thort id make up a "NEW" thread saying all the one's ino from australia and the U.S.A, if you have any more site's or info feel free to add to the thread but dont start *****ing.

if you have had bad dealing's with on of the store's/Company's listed feel free to post up what happend and if people should buy of them...

Australia:

-DHZ Mini Moto SITE SPONSOR
-Pitster Pro - Home SITE SPONSOR
-PitPro Australia SITE SPONSOR
-Classic Honda 50's Australia (AUSTRALIAN TB dealer) SITE SPONSOR
-Fire Power Minis SITE SPONSER
-OZ Mini Moto
-Chilli 50s
-OZ 50
-Buzz Bike's
-Fire Storm Motorcycle's
-Dirt Werx
-Ciniworx

U.S.A

-Fire Power Minis
-50 Caliber Racing
-Loco MX
-Riders Discount
-N Style Graphics
-XR50.COM
-Motovert
-SSR Motorsports
-Pax Racing
-Medina Mini SX
-JJW Designes
-Power Sports Store
-SGR Racing
-Faster Minis
-AHP Minis
-PitsterPro
-TB/Trail Bikes Racing
-T Bolt U.S.A
-IShock
-XT Power Sports

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that now i don't have to search for ages.

yeh thanks guys. great help for every one.
we should do ebay buisnesses as well. or are we not aloud.

cheers.

maybe a seperate ebay list would be good but so many come and go so it would need to be updated regularly i suppose

Thanks alot for the post mate!

You probably posted this thread cause of my thread. lol Other than that Thanks!

well i was going to make it about 2 weeks or so ago but neva had the time (it took a good hour to make this thread),then when i seen your thread it came back to me then i thort id make it lol...

i have bad dealing with koas50s i paid for a rev box a couple of months ago and i neva got it they told me they would give me a sticker pack for my trouble never got that ether

kaos 50 is shit they never send your stuff they said i would get a free sticker kit for my troubles aswell but i never got that

i got 2 free sticker kits and 2 free shirts and 20% off in the future for my troubles :) ....
dont take the risk buy from someone else...

still owed a Sano chainguide.... about 5 months now :)

braaap.com.au have some awsome info about the mini scene aswell as all the info on there braaapster bikes, these guys have a big range of spares too, there on line store isn't compleate yet but if you give them a call they will help out!

hey who would be the best place to go for to get fast 50 gear in aus? looking to buy a speed pipe and afew other goodies to get my other build rolling. chilli50s the only place that has them?

Last edited:
what i absolutely haate is sites that when you open them, have some autoplay thing... i have my volume set at 2, my media player set at 2, then this damn thing comes blaring through at 120 dB.... cus i use a bass amp for my speakers....also turned down to pipsqueak....

i think it was "firestorm"... did i even click on that link?must have.... nope...oz minimoto.screw that site.:mad:

well, anyway, it annoyed me. over it:)

Last edited:
needs a update, as a few of the links no longer work

has anyone had anything to do with pitbikepitstop.com? seems pretty cheap and they claim they have sent a few orders to australia

i have bad dealing with koas50s i paid for a rev box a couple of months ago and i neva got it they told me they would give me a sticker pack for my trouble never got that ether
yeh mate same they r pretty dodgy i had the same problems 'sept with frames:mad:

Latest posts

Back