online shops

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider

Reaction score
hey guys, im new to this web-site so hi hows it going. anyways im looking ot upgrade my thumpstar and was just wondering is there any online shops that anyone could recommend for me thanks

cya

Welcome to the forum mate, where abouts are you based!? We have a huge community of riders here from all around Aus. and a few from O/s that pop in occasionally..

As for online shops, Support the site and check out out sponsors.. there are links or follow the trend and try a search in the search box for online parts :)
interesting.... the sponsor box is empty!!? when this happend i dont know..
um dayum!

Last edited:
Welcome....

but sorry carn't help with the on line shopping try a search on google or somthing

Hey there mate
I am one of the site sponsors and i'm not sure whats going on with the links that normally exist on the right hand side there and at the top of the page but our online shop is www.epicsports.com.au and we look after the crew from this website with special discounts and offers from time to time so if you order anything from us make sure you mention that your from miniriders.com and we'll make sure you get looked after. To see our mates rates prices you need to become a registered member on our site it doesn't take long and it allows you to see the right price.
Cheers
Big Leigh
PS you can PM any questions you've got and we'll answer them for ya...

Latest posts

Back