Opinions needed on a good rear shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01nutracing

Reaction score
Hi well any of you who have read my pitpro 125rr review no that I said the shock is shithouse. Its got worse, today it litterally fell apart in my hand. The gas cannister has unscrewed itself aprt and all gas and oil is gone. The shock has been compressing over my jump and mashed the bottom of the cannister. I need to get a new shock and am thinking fastace. The dimensions are 280mm eye to eye and 10mm holes. I just want to know of peoples opinions on the different types of fastace shocks available and their experience with them. Mainly is the extra money woth it to go the bs66ar instead of other cheaper models. Also any recommendations on other brands will be considered if good points back them up. This is only my toy bike I have a big bike so This is also somethin to consider when talkin price. Any help is much appreciated.

come on people. All of a sudden no one uses a decent shock? I really want to hear peoples experiences as I need a shock asap.

Latest posts

Back