Orioin 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pock3tboy

Reaction score
Im planing on getting an Orion 125cc of ebay,
i know a few people on the forums have them
So my question is if you have one would you buy antother one?
anyone had any major problems with them?
are parts easy to get?
thanks

pock3tboy said:
Im planing on getting an Orion 125cc of ebay,
i know a few people on the forums have them
So my question is if you have one would you buy antother one?
anyone had any major problems with them?
are parts easy to get?
thanks

I have one....!

They are great fun while they are running, but when something goes wrong, it's another story!

Mines sitting in the garage at the moment in bits after a hard hit out on the weekend.

Foot pegs broke, bolt fell out from the front brakes, and now the electric start function dont work!

Sometimes i kick it over, and there is no compression at all, but then sometimes there is, and it kicks over!

Not sure if i got he friday arvo job build! :lol:

Once i replace the shit parts with good ones, it should be a lot of fun!
Also the fuel valve is in the worst position ever!!! i need to take the seat + tank off just to turn the fuel on and off... so i am replacing that too!

Hey i have one, no major problems but when i got it the back brakes didnt work, i needed 2 bleed them nfi how to do it so i emailed him and he explained very clearly, running like a carm, just when u get it change the spark plug 2 a good NGK 1 and ur fuel filter... my bike isnt working atm but will be.. coz of the back axel while i was tightening/undoing the threads got screwed up so im gonah order another 1 or 2 just for spares..

BIKE is excellent, very fast.. i got it to 82 km/h all stock just cruzen nxt 2 my dads car.. its quiet on idle ( i live in townhouses n the neighbours dont hear it) but when u open it up it gets loud lol..
cheers, Nathan.

125cc orion

Buy it again yes i would.
My bike is Awsome i mean great its a Orion 125cc Pro series os ebay 625$$$ including postage i mean tell me a better price then that This bike rules i have had problems like
(the people who 90% assemble the bike sisnt put a back spacer right
side of the wheel) but i fixed that With a skate board bearing lol and some times it a bit hard to kick over but Rocker her foward n back n she seems to do it fine i ahve had other problems rear shock not fitting i to place but i worked out i just needed another Bolt any other problems ive had is from me stuffing around with it.
yes good bike veru good but its really the luck of the draw if u get one that has problems or none at all but if u dont have a problem spending about 3hrs on rpblems with your bike get it lets say this bike
is more for the mechanical minded lol (knowing basic stuff bout it).
evan if you dont know anything these guys on these forums will help you out with any thing.

Latest posts

Back