ORION 125 TIMING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know whether you can change timing on orion 125 as you can on Xr CRF 50 by elongating the holes on timing censor? :?

u could always try, but dont advance it to much incase the motor cant handle it.

I don't think this would be worth doing for the minimal difference if any that you would feel in performance.

I don't think this would be worth doing for the minimal difference if any that you would feel in performance.
I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THIS MOD CAN GIVE A VERY BIG BOOST TO YOUR PERFORMANCE? BUT IF YOU ADJUST IT TOO MUCH KABOOM :lol:

JUST GUESSING I SEE :shock:

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THIS MOD CAN GIVE A VERY BIG BOOST TO YOUR PERFORMANCE? BUT IF YOU ADJUST IT TOO MUCH KABOOM :lol:

JUST GUESSING I SEE :shock:

For the effort and the risk its not worth it, but hey its his bike not mine. No need for caplocks mate, i'm not blind. The mod in the link you posted is for the Honda 50cc, how do you know advancing the timing on the orions is going to have an effect like it does on the 50cc's ? I know on some pocket bikes it makes the bike run worse.

yes the page i gave him is for 50cc's but i said it was a guide 2 showing how 2 fu**** do it, and tell me where the fu** i said the timing effect for 50's are the same as 125cc's ? have you opened up the case of the motor before because if you do it looks exactly the same inside :shock:

For the effort and the risk its not worth it
you didnt say that the first post did u? making up shit along the way 2 prove something? :x

I don't see the need for swearing, even if you are a frustrated child. Quite honestly i don't care what he does to his bike and no i'm not making up anything. This forum is a public forum and i am entitled to say what ever i want, you don't need to mouth off if you disagree. There are other children like you who will be viewing this forum as well that don't need to see what you said in the above post.

This forum is a public forum and i am entitled to say what ever i want
read the forum rules
I don't see the need for swearing, even if you are a frustrated child.
only frustrated at people that dont know a clue what they are talking about, and make up stuff

in the post u just posted you didnt mention his bike, learnt you were wrong?

I'm not wrong, i am not gonna claim to know more than you because you obviously know everything.

Petrol dissolves bluetack and thats that
mate you oviously havent been in this forum for very long, many found this to work :shock:
stop picking on other people
who have i picked on other than this guy
if your going to ague, before you do, go outside and put some bluetack in petrol and come back a cuple of hours later and you will see that it does not work. thats the end of that.
the bluetack on my bike has stayed on ever since i bought it 1 year ago? (NIGHT RIDER CAN AGREE WITH ME I PUT IT ON HIS BIKE 2) :lol:
you aways claim to be doing mods on this forum and in actual fact you havnt done anything, because you dont know how to!
WRONG, im getting rid of this shitty orion bike and getting a provert, then ill work on that, you guys wasting time with ducars :x
i knew nothing about mtorbikes until i got my orion 125cc and i have been loving tinkering with it.
same as me :wink:
i am getting really tired of you thinking you are better than everyone else, NEWS FLASH; your not. and you continually pick on people for having a go at modding their bike. stop making up crap and start working on your bike like you claim you are.
never thought i was better than any1 else exept this guy (CMON NAME SOME) , when did i clain 2 be doing mods (when i just said last thread i made i was selling bike)?

this is going no where

sorry for budding into this love chat but, who is using [ bluetack ] on there bike to stop petrol leakage? getting abit rough you guys. if you have a leak somewhere you must trace the leak area and repair from the inner side and not the outer side. keep your bikes reliable.

im not going to be taking sides on this but as db&pb said the blue tac did work for mine but for all i know it could be a fluke so far its going fine though.

And db&pb plz dont say the orion is shit all of a sudden becoz u want a provert. u were excited and loved ur orion more than anything and wanted to mod the shit out of it until u wanted the provert.

i want a provert too but even if i had a provert i still wouldnt call the orion shit because in all fairness its a damn good bike and works perfectly.

as i said im not taking sides, just putting my 2 cents worth.

oh and can i also say, with the timing topic i personally believe it is not worth the possible risks and wouldnt do it. unless u know what ur doing and can adjust it accurately. :D

YER i did love my orion but im dissapointed in buying it because it a waste of money and it seriously is a piece of shit, but no doubt its fun riding it :lol:

also forgot 2 mention, im upgrading to the provert because of quality, orions have no quaility, and ducar compared 2 the GPX :lol: and also upgrading because its about time i get a proper bike with clutch and one thats going 2 last :roll:

Latest posts

Back