Orion 125 v pitpro 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortyrules

Reaction score
wot are everyones thoughts on these 2? wot do they like better. ive got a pitpro 125 but im wondering wot the orions would be like for a mate

any thoughts?

I looked at a AGB 21 and 27 in a shop the other day on the gold coast and I recon both where crap (the weld quality on the 21 frame was shocking). so I would steer clear of these.

Yeah I was lookin at the agb's in the shop and they're rather tall, the pitpro RR was there too, personally I like the design and everything about pitpro better.

I am also after a bit of info about these two bikes as im looking at both of the. Just a few questions
what are the differences between the two bikes?
Which bike is more likely to stend up to more punishment?
Which bike is more expencive.
Which of the two bikes would you prefure? and Why?
cheers mitch

go the pit pro, better customer service(always helping), will take quit a beating, better quality parts and frame, and lifan motors outlast the ducar. Im not starting a lifan vs ducar thing in this thread just stating that lifans will outlast the ducar.

haha. whats the race? first to fall apart before the finish line? :p

go for anything with a lifan, and not the older style of lifan (black motor) like a pitpro RR has... go for something like a dhz140 or pitpro140

The black lifan is just the non-"racing version", its not start in any gear.

Nothing wrong with it.

Well, yeah, I was gonna say that too, the start in any gear one looks better. :)

yeh the start in any gear would be handy but i dnt race so its not a huge problem 4 me. wots every1s thoughts on the pitpros forks. are they proper usd or just crap? i havent pulled mine apart yet but i keep bottoming out on upramps and i only weigh 55kg!! gunna pull 1 off and see how they work. trying to decide wheter to recomend my mates get one with adjustable usd forks like the atomik 140cc. they look ok

like i say to all these "wich is better" threads.. u get wat you pay for yas want the cheapest bikes for ur first ride but they suk ass and its hard findin parts .. i spent $2200 on mine bout 3 wks ago its copped a floggin and its still awesum

Latest posts

Back