orion 125cc agb29 dissapoint ment but you might lagh :eek:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyHeys4

Reaction score
Went out for a massive dirtbike ride at Yarraman today. just got my orion off the back of my mates ute and put all my gear on ready to do some jumps on the motocross track. Sarted my bike as normal and was great was running really crisp went round the track for my first time and it felt awsome like i have never done this before so i was putting around on the track getting warmed up and my bloody throttle cable snapped and i was so annoyed because i got my bike ready fo the awsome day. so what i did with the cable was make a knot on the throttle tube so i could still ride and leave the covers. but i had to hold my tube because it wasnt secure enough and it looked really stupid but it worked graet. anyway went on the track again and was great fun i went round like 2 times untill something happend. on my third lap i could here something ratteling and wasnt sure what it was and i kept riding as you do. and jumped the second to last jump and it was all good but when i came up to the last jump on the track i was in 4 gear flat and i went up into the air about 7 foot and landed and as i landed i felt this massive (CRUNCH) holy whack am not joking my bike looked like one of those american choppers no joke. what had happend was the suspension top struts had broken clean off and the suspension went up my arse and my mate was laghing his balls off as i felt like had been ruted up the bum. my day was going sh** no joke i was screeming because i was so pissed so am going to show a pic of my orion the one i was supposed to be selling for $900 (YEAH RIGHT) THAT LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN AMERICAN CHOPPER. seriouse i was not a happy chappy so the point i am making dont bye an orion 125 agb 29 unless you put around on but no jumping unless your stupid like me hahaha dont over price a bike thats not even worth that and for the people this has happend too please show me your bike and how to repair this cos its alluminium lol :D :mad: :mad: ;)

Last edited:
lol! pics? (of bike ofcourse)
did the shock top break, or was it the mounts on the frame. weld it if it was the mounts

haha

then whatv is it cos what ever it is its very weak and its crap

Yes thats common knowledge...lol...this bikes are out for ages and most of the newbies here always come first with this shitty bike....so , don´t complain, buy a decend frame and be done with it !!:D ;)

yeah this happened to my brothers orion aswell except his didnt snapped they just flogged out the whole where it mounts to the frame. they are a shit design

LOL that sounds so so funny. lol suspension up ya bum

pics?? doesnt exactly sound too safe to be selling bikes like that suppose then again it is orion

Latest posts

Back