Orion AGB 29 Help Plz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xorcutioner

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to all this so bare with me lol. I have an Orion AGB29 125cc, and I need some help with parts.

I need a new seat & plastics but I can't find ones that will fit my bike :confused: I think being in the UK makes this harder for me??

Any help would be wicked!

Cheers,
Xorcutioner

Thanks matt, just looked up the KLX style plastics. The tank panels look pretty much exact, but the rear seat panels are differently shaped. Maybe if the mounting holes are the same I could get them to fit??

Any ideas about seats that will fit? I bought one that said it should fit Akuma assassin, ghost bulldog and orion. It certainly doesn't fit mine so I don't know which orion they mean :confused: so I'm sending it back.

I'm trying to avoid paying $59 USD for an original seat:LolLolLolLol:

hey had the same problem got in touch with atomik motorsports in melbourne and they told me they dont make plastics anymore but they found some in a warehouse somewhere and should have a few sets in stock soon should try them.

no worries they take a while to reply so dnt hold your breath haha

MSB moto would have them but............... your half way around the world:lol_hitting:

Latest posts

Back