orion vs pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firsttimer

Reaction score
ok i know this is the millionth one of these threads but i wanna know for shure what is a better bike for a beginer and a first bike i wanna jump LIL NOT HUGE AND BASICALY RIDE WITH MATES I AM GONNA HAVE ENOUGH money soon and i am tossing up btween an oroin 29 and a pitpro 125rr i was gonna get an orion but then i heard bad things about them and i am not so fussed on the looks so any help would be greatly appreciated:) :) :)

Hey man, the pit pro has alot better build quality and far better engine. I know which one id buy.

LOL whats the race first to fall apart before the finish line?

yeah id personally go for the pitpro i havnt ridin the 125cc but i do have the 110 an 138 an from what i can tell these lifan engines are strong an like chinga said better build quality

Divys correct, I'd go a pitpro anyday because of the engine,

dont worry about franky firsttimer that kid has some mental issues goin on

lol thanx a bunch i was liken the style of the pitpros and needed the lil bit to push me that way and u did thanx a heap

yeh, pit pro, even though i havn't even SEEN either of them in real life let alone ride them, lol. pit pro u can tell is better though, really depends what ur gonna do with it, race, or do tonnes of jumps & how hard ur gonna take it, if ur lookin 4 performance & to be able to take it hard then get the pit pro.

the orion comes with a entry level fastace rear shock right? or is it just a fastace copy? where the pit pro comes with no name rear shock with just preload adjustment.

but, everything on the pitpro looks better and it has a lifan motor not a ducar.... it was an easy decision for me ;)

prices were about the same but shipping from pitpro was much cheaper

i ahve the pit pro 138. i dont jump. the only thing i see wrong with mine is the shock is standard. but thats fine for me.. all i do is wheelies.. :p what i would do if i was you is ride both models.. and see what SUITS YOU MORE

Latest posts

Back