orions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-mtL-_^

Reaction score
sup,

aight so heres the deal im looking to buy an orion agb31 http://www.xxx-motorsports.com/250cc-agb31-dirt-bike-p-379.html?cPath=3_70
and i fell in love with the looks of the bike but ive heard alote of people saying there not good other says there good all really wanna know is if its a good bike if its fast and powerfull, cause i was also looking at the tomohawk hummer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXhKjHwMYI4&mode=user&search= and i like the way that bike rides and the dimension, dont get me wrong i dont got nothing againt mini bikes but what i looking for is a big bike regular size(YZ250) and i wanna know if the agb 31 is has big has the hummer and has fast but my main question is the size and the spee and power i really want a regular size bike anyways if anyone can give me suggestion and help , i would appreciate it thx alote. and if you guys got other bike to sugest and give up link cause i dont wanna 6000$ on a yamaha if i can get a orion that will perform and last enaught...thx

hi mate
a orion agb31 is a really fast bike its heaps better then a hummer if you are in AUS you should buy from atomik motor sport of ebay they have good customer service and they are really good people to deal with. with the agb31 you need to rewire them as the wireing stuffs up after a while and the magneto shits its self also. but if you buy from atomik they fix it right away free of charge...

aight thx man well heres the thing im in georgia and theres a shop in georgia where they sell orions so its not so bad if i need some parts and stuff. but the wiring, not sure im following you what do you mean?

I think If you are after something to cruze around bit on the far or if its needed for a short time not a long time they might be okay. Maybe if you were going to buy an xr200 xl185 dr200 or a dt175 it would be and an okay option.

But you cant compare it to a real motoxer or even a dt200 or wr200 or xr250 or anything like that. It'll get owned in every way esp the most important reliability.

If I was in the US i'd just buy a secondhand XR250 or tt-r250 if I was you. Would be heaps better and more reliable. A bit cheaper over there too.

The video is funny as! european bike of equivalent standards! I sold my KTM300exc a few years ago for $2300 and the chinese bikes are nowhere near the quality, It could be put in a metal crusher and still be a better standard than a hummer. Think of how much $ you would need to make a hummer perform as well as a jap bike or euro. You're way better off with a secondhander, or maybe you should get a pitpro 140 and keep it real on the mini.

Im not trying to sledge your plan, - was going to buy one too but decided against it.

I also think the motor on those inst OHC so they don't have much power

Mate, if your looking for a bike that performs and has good qaulity steer clear of china bikes lol, The two dont mix! well atleast not yet haha!

well ye i understand all that but nah i woulnd go with a honda or yamaha if i dont go for the orion agb31 im going for an american lil pitbike but whats good is thas about an hour from my house theres a dealer or orion and what ever happens hes got all the parts and ive talk to the guy he had made researches and he think ,plus hes personal knowlage, that orions are nice bike pretty realiable and next week there getting in the 31 in and il call for more details but like if lil pitbikes like jonos ,from the vid ive seen can go that fast well the agb31 shoulb b faster...i think... well anyways thx alote guys but ye if u guys have suggestions about nice american pitbikes (i want speed and power) but il keep in touch with what i find out talk to some people and il c thx alote..

yes the pitster pro bikes are very good bikes for the money. they are heaps better then the motoverts. you should go with the pitster pro then the orion. the pitster will have alot more less problems then the orion and it will last longer too.

miniriders. but his only wanting some truth about this bike before he buys it. but yeh you are right pegleg.

Its a china bike community so expect people to talk about all kinds of china bikes, no need to take offence to it mate, But still i stand by what i think of china bikes.

Thumpstar china bikes are great fun, but once they take it to the next level and start making big china bikes someones going to get seriously hurt when the stuff up.

if u tighten every thing up after every ride the agb31 would be a good bike to have fun on just playing in the dirt and going on trails there not really good for jumping as they will brake cause they are really heavy.
thanks

well if i buy an orion it will b from a shop here and when they get it they lock tight all the bolts test run it then put it on the floor i got trust on these people but look all im looking for is a real fast bike so if you know any pit bike that will match up the speed of the orion or the power of it let me know and give me a link plz a pitbike woulnd bother me i accualy started looking a the video posted and its really tempting but i mean there not that quick i was looking at another vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077HEFcrPQA&mode=related&search= whats that bike its pretty quick and is all pitbike that fast i dont know shit about it i had a lil 50cc honda when i was a kid thats it so some one informe me all i want is a fast and powerfull one like i said if u find one to match the orion tell me plz

Its a china bike community so expect people to talk about all kinds of china bikes, no need to take offence to it mate, But still i stand by what i think of china bikes.
sorry my bad, was under the impression that this was a mini bike forum, not a CHINA BIKE community.
And I don't expect ppl talk about all kinds of China Bikes, whats next, as China make all sorts of bike including road bikes.
I reiterate; check the name of the site ur on mate!!!!

dont b a fucking cock all i want is help you dont wanna help then dont say shit if you wanna b a dick b a dick elsewhere

dont b a fucking cock all i want is help you dont wanna help then dont say shit if you wanna b a dick b a dick elsewhere

what the hell is this place coming too? Ya got DH's posting shit about Shit!! Ya got DH's posting comments that this is a china Bike community! and Now we have a knob Jockey telling "me" to go elsewhere!
Mate if ya wanna start trying to turn this site into a "BIG BIKE" forum, be my guest, maybe thats where the mods and admin want it to go, I don't know (I hope not), You can go elsewhere. And I know ur only new to this site, so check out the rules on language.

Maybe Franky knew something the rest of us didn't...

sorry my bad, was under the impression that this was a mini bike forum, not a CHINA BIKE community.
And I don't expect ppl talk about all kinds of China Bikes, whats next, as China make all sorts of bike including road bikes.
I reiterate; check the name of the site ur on mate!!!!

Mate, Miniriders is a china bike community, Do you want to debate it? :rolleyes: The vaste majority of bikes on this site came from china, probably in the figures out 99.9%?? This fourm is dedicated to mini bikes but is also open for other readers to post up there rides of any kind, if you feel this is happening in error and you want to be a nazi about it kiss my ass.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back