Other bike now missing and flat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morocco

Reaction score
Right sorted the problem on the other bike and now the other bike is sort of doing the same,I been through all the other suggestions in my other post and still no joy, it idels sweet but when you apply throttle slowley it will rev easy but try it full throttle and fast it dies and some times backfires through the carbie.....god im starting to loose my hair with dam pitbikes lol

could be leaning out too, is your fuel flowing freely?

Valve clearence and timing are different bunnys. If the valve timing was out i doubt it would start easyly if at all but if the valves are out it will back fire and fart around. Try setting your clearence at .002

Im not trying to take the piss btw ducar. Dont take offence

yep fuel flowing good and valves are all good,its starts easy as, I swapped carbies over and it ran sweet....the only difference in the carbs is the main jet the good carb runs a 75 main jet and the other one on the bike missing is a 72

fair go mad, not all of us know engines inside out, give him credit for trying to help
Good to hear you found the prob Morocco

I was always told that when anything back fires outa the carbie its to lean, try taking the e-clip on the slide of the throttle body down a slot and see how it runs if it still is like that try move it down agen, if it still persists adjust your air/fuel screw. if u have a mikuni 25,26 mm it will be recessed in underneath the carbie in a bitch of a spot. turn it all the way clockwise in untill it stops and wind it out about 3 turns and see how it runs. As with anything especially moties practise makes perfect, you will learn more as you muck around for your self.. as for valve clearance and timing i highly doubt that is your problem and i wouldn't muck around with that kinda stuff yet until u learn abit more. i hope i helped ya, any questions pm me or ask in here

-peace

nah havn't fixed it yet,its ones of those chineese bikes and hasnt got a flash carb, ive been mucking around with it and it is getting better it just a pain in the arse to get to the carb ive gotta take all the plastics and tank off to get to it.....but I will solve the problem with everyones help thank you

Latest posts

Back