our local track shut down so....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would rut out like a ***** in that weather wouldn't it

there's a few places it'll rut up but that's not always bad- it's a dirt track after all :cheeky-smiley-031: but we've got a 4.5t machine, dozer and roller on site to go over every weekend, plus summer "should" be here soon! ground gets hard packed when its dry and super taky when its wet. mud's still wet as it's just been dug

cheers guys, just need to ride it all in then tidy up

Last edited:
That is one wicked track teapot. You lucky lucky bugger!!

You got some nice style too bud. ;)

Keep the awesome pics and vid coming.

That is one wicked track teapot. You lucky lucky bugger!!

You got some nice style too bud. ;)

Keep the awesome pics and vid coming.

cheers dude we're well chuft with it, had 12 riders sign in on saturday and 16 on sunday, considering the track was only 'finished' friday night that isn't bad at all!

flows soooo well, couple of places need ironing out but over all it's one of the best tracks for the mini bikes about. next plan is to get my mini fmx ramps down there! :hump:

follow us on facebook if you like! :cheer2:

Tormarton Minibike MX | Facebook

cheers dude we're well chuft with it, had 12 riders sign in on saturday and 16 on sunday, considering the track was only 'finished' friday night that isn't bad at all!

flows soooo well, couple of places need ironing out but over all it's one of the best tracks for the mini bikes about. next plan is to get my mini fmx ramps down there! :hump:

follow us on facebook if you like! :cheer2:

Tormarton Minibike MX | Facebook

With some ramps man that would be mini heaven!!!

Great to see the support you have so quickly. If you build it they will come. :)

You can feel free to tell your friends about the site too. ;)

With some ramps man that would be mini heaven!!!

Great to see the support you have so quickly. If you build it they will come. :)

You can feel free to tell your friends about the site too. ;)

yes i tell people about this place, i mod on a uk minibike forum but most users there have the mental age of a 6 year old and field hack- we try tho lol

yeah long term plan is to build a mini bike track with a more supercrossy base as well, the bottom of the field is flat so would be a great spot!

there was a track there before so people already knew about the place- just hadnt been ridden for like 2 years coz the place was over grown.

got a weekender with camping this weekend :) mini's aint dead yet!! :action-smiley-035:

Latest posts

Back