Our New Ride(Thumpstar)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brayden#87

Reaction score
This is mine and my dads new thumpstar Pro Motard 125. It was brought from a store in Seaford but they got it from a guy that had rode it in Warrnambool. He only rode it for a few hours and traded it in for a scooter. So the thing is brand new, Not a scratch on it and its 100% clean. Currently we have the Blue Chad reed style plastics on it.

RRP for this is $3699 but we paid much less!!

Here are a few Pics:

Photo-0043.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

Last edited:
dont matter.

that thing looks good for carpark/HWY action!

i want to get a '07 MOJO and turn it into Motard/stunt machine.

expert or Pro.... of-corse you need the mazochi, i rode one last week and was very impressed!

Last edited:
yeah i know, he only rode it for a few hours then traded it in, so its hardly ran in. But when we picked it up it had tyre shine stuff on it so it was slippery, so they must of did a fine job of cleaning it.

dont matter.

that thing looks good for carpark/HWY action!

i want to get a '07 MOJO and turn it into Motard/stunt machine.

well tade my thumpstar 05 (good nick ;) ) for your 125 kx or whatever if you get pics, and make it into a motard stunt machine. I only ride it on weekends and it is in good condition

nice buy there m8.

This is mine and my dads new thumpstar Pro Motard 125. It was brought from a store in Seaford but they got it from a guy that had rode it in Warrnambool. He only rode it for a few hours and traded it in for a scooter. So the thing is brand new, Not a scratch on it and its 100% clean. Currently we have the Blue Chad reed style plastics on it.

RRP for this is $3699 but we paid much less!!

Here are a few Pics:

Photo-0043.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg
Very nice I am building a mini Motard at the moment, I have a new 12inch front ready to fit, I will post pics when close to complete.
Does the Thumpstar motard have 12'' front & Back? looks like it

nice bike, i like it motards never get dirty!!!

Good one! What tire size does it have for fornt and rear. Can you also tell us what brand the tires are?

Good one! What tire size does it have for fornt and rear. Can you also tell us what brand the tires are?

They are both 12" tyres. The back one is Michelin, and the front is some chinese brand, all we know is the guy that owned this bike changed the back so it was thicker.

Thanks and it runs hard aswel. I heard from the warrnambool boys that it beats all the Proverts and other chinese brands, because this bike was raced there.

yeh depends on the riders though. i like the swing arm compared to the 05 model

I'm pretty sure the thumpstar motard version come with slightly wider 12" rims for the road tyres.

Nice bike thats for sure..

Latest posts

Back