Our Track in SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer we came along, track is insane! the jumps are so good.

the classic adelaide was on and the road was closed which meant we had to come late but it was still deffinately worth going, we still got a good 1 or 2 hours of riding in.

Got a few photo's, might upload a couple of vids we got aswell later.

DSCN4899.jpg

DSCN4887.jpg

DSCN4904.jpg

DSCN4884.jpg

sad we couldnt come earlier but looking forward to next time!

couple more pics in next post...

Yeah its a great track I was out there as well, did you get there at about 2:00 Flarry? I think i saw you on the way home.
Thanks Pete and Dave for a great day.
Reece

Looks sweet, will the ramp be open to 50 riders and will we be able to adjust the distance?

Hey sidney this whole compound/track is only for pitbikes so yes the ramp is for 50's no one was hitting it on sunday because the landing ramp was to soft.

will we able to move the ramp I don;t think the CRF can do a 50 footer yet hahaha

Yeah its a great track I was out there as well, did you get there at about 2:00 Flarry? I think i saw you on the way home.
Thanks Pete and Dave for a great day.
Reece

Yeah around then, should've left at 6am before the road closed.

What was the turnout like? I heard there was about 20 bikes on the track at one point...

I'll be back next time with a better bike and so will my mate. ;)

Yeah there was about 20 people it was good fun, Hope to see you out there next time, if you are I'll be riding the detonator(agb 29) with carbon firbe plastics and gold wheels. The track was really good but abit to soft for my liking.

Yeah there was about 20 people it was good fun, Hope to see you out there next time, if you are I'll be riding the detonator(agb 29) with carbon firbe plastics and gold wheels. The track was really good but abit to soft for my liking.

Yeah, especially by the time I got there, it was a bit chewed up and really sandy in some spots, made it a bit harder to keep the speed up around berms for the jumps but still really good. Would've been perfect if it was hard like the 2nd track, which it probably will be next time if its rained a bit by then and dried.

Once the tracks harder it be easier to ride on much faster and smoothly. Were you clearing the doubles there were a few boys who almost went down yesterday.

Last edited:
Once the tracks harder it be easier to ride on much faster and smoothly. Were you clearing the doubles there a few boys who almost went down yesterday.

Yeah me and my mate were making it over the doubles fairly easily, first few times I cased a bit but we were fine, you have to pin it though to make it over them, especially with the burm as sandy as it is.

I almost lost it a few times actually, mostly through sweeper and on that little jump through the sweeper.

Last edited:
Yeah same here coming around the sweeper fast the back would kick out abit and put you off for the jump.

You girls need to harden up! Whats wrong with having to try and monster truck out of a front wheel case and stepping it out in the dust! Hahahaha, jokes... The dust was good fun.
Good fun times and the track is pretty cool too. The ramp will be sick, looking forward to that. Props to Pete, Dave and co for putting on a good day...

Latest posts

Back