Pacific Park 22nd/23rd Oct

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds sweet, i will just have to get off my butt an get a different sticker kit.
i want somthing to be able to tell mine apart, me an my mates are the same an i think i want a number on the front.

just another thing is there more tracks or trails at pp???
what do u guy rather ride on trails or tracks?

mate there is a main track in the middle its pritty big it all flat no jumps i was there two weeks ago and had a awsum day

yeah its good there itll be sweet to see heaps of us out there with our bikes

do you think that the bike that i have is an ok one..... ive seen all these other names that people mention an i have not heard of them.
i got dhz160r outlaw

hell yeah one of my bikes is a dhz frame but with a gpx 125 in it so yeah the 160 will be sweet there and when i was there , there wasnt many of our bikes im sure on the 27th there will be seems to me everyone is keen to meet up and have a sick riding weekend and a few cans lol

sounds awesome, iam keen as!!!!

iam round the penrith area, i dont mind traveling to meet up an ride, got a work van so my bike fits in sweet,
how bout u where u from

man im at minchinbury so ud know gasman bikes then and i do heaps of riding at the back of st clair next to the m4

yea man i went to gasman i went there at xmass time looking for a bike but i didnt like what he had so i went to villawood an got one there , someone told erskine park behind the m4, is that the same place, is it sweet to ride out there

thats the one man its alright there im there at least three times a week and your allowed to ride there as it is private property im heading there tomorra

that doesnt sound to bad, i mite see if i can drive out an take a look, how do u get there

ill post picks tomora and yeah no worries best way is go up great westurn hwy to minchinbury and turn right at the bp and salvos and follow to end where ull see a yellow gate thats how u get in the gate will be locked but you can get ur bike around i think the road u turn right onto is called abotsvile road i think and u turn right off the great westurn hwy heading to the city or you turn left if ur heading to penrith the turn is where the bp is it easy to find it takes about 3 hours to ride the hole place but there is race tracks to practice on and stuff its not bad there there may be a few bikes there tomorra my bikes are a yellow rockstar dhz with a white seat or my psto 140

What time do u think u be heading out there, I going to try an make it out there even if it's for a look

Latest posts

Back