panerra 50 shock upgrades? and performance questions.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordesky1

Reaction score
I have a panterra 50 which last i herd has a 72.-80cc engine? All i know it has balls! It will beat my ssr with a 125 lifan top speed...

But main question is the shock upgrade, The bike is base off a pw80 frame and plastic and pretty much everything else except the engine.

And i was wondering will the extender they sell on ebay work on it like it does on the pw80?

I have one on my pw80 and it really helped and lifts the bike up like 2 or 3inchs, Thats what i want for the panterra is too make it higher because the ground clearance sucks really bad on it lol

Now for the permanence question, Any idea why this engine has this much power/speed? This thing has more top speed than my 125cc lifan and will power wheelie in 2nd gear when shifting to it lol

Maybe the owner before me put a big bore kit in it or something, But i find it weird why someone would put a big bore kit in it first before anything else at its current stock form.

But going to get a crf50 fender for it because i hate the pw80 fender look. And handle bars cause they bent because i got in a crash with a big wheel crf80... lol

Main thing first is making it sit higher.

Will see if i can snap some pics of it to:)

If the bike in mention is a 2 stroke and you say its 70-80 cc than a rough equivalent to a 4 stroke is to double it, i.e 70cc=140, 80cc=160, but this is rough, only reason I mention this is you say its is based off a pw80

Sorry i shouldve mention it was a 4stroke 70-80cc with everything else like a pw80.

For the shock i was thinking about maybe drilling a hole above the hole were the shock is mounted herd that will give like 2 or 3 more inches.

Latest posts

Back