parkland this sat

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifan Rockstar

Reaction score
Goin to parklands this Saturday 5/5/12 anyone else keen to meet up. Will still be going to other ride day just keen to get back out there

i would like to stuart but i will be in nsw on the weekend

gettin some lap time in befor the ride day hey

did you sort your chain out

I might be out there... Not sure if I'll be on the Pitty or the big bike though... Will let you if im goin...

No worries dude hope to see you there you can't miss me I'll be wearing red an yellow rockstar gear lol also I hear your the man to see about getting some mad sticker kits made up

No worries dude hope to see you there you can't miss me I'll be wearing red an yellow rockstar gear lol also I hear your the man to see about getting some mad sticker kits made up

OK man, I'll keep my eye out for ya...will come say Gday.. If i make it out there that is.. and if it doesnt rain... Parklands says its closed due to rain right now... Hopefully we get full sun tomorrow!!

Last edited:
parklands website says it will be open tomorrow if it doesnt rain overnight... Not sure what day im headin out yet.. just gonna see how the weather looks tomorrow....

Hey bro my numbers 0415825828 give us a text in the morn if you go I'll most likely go tomorro see what the weather does first tho

Looks like im goin on sunday now... locked that in.. even though its my anniversary... I told her it was my gift to let her watch me ride all day... funnily enough she wasnt that keen...

Looks like im goin on sunday now... locked that in.. even though its my anniversary... I told her it was my gift to let her watch me ride all day... funnily enough she wasnt that keen...

you guys better not get to much practice on the track without me ;)

Come out bro I'm probs gonna go on Sunday to got some stuff I wanna do to the bike tomorro

Lol that's a top gift haha see you on Sunday brotha my lil bro will be pissed if I don't take him out there this weekemd lol

suns out things starting to look up , hopefully my place will be dry soon , mondays a public hol , if dry could maybe hav few locals out?? if yas keen? but usallly takes a few days as of all the trees here:(

suns out things starting to look up , hopefully my place will be dry soon , mondays a public hol , if dry could maybe hav few locals out?? if yas keen? but usallly takes a few days as of all the trees here:(

I'm keen as man I'll be there for sure if ya don't mind

:)

Latest posts

Back