PARKLANDS RIDE DAY FEBRUARY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needapitty

Reaction score
MINIRIDERS PARKLANDS RIDE DAY

ok everyone its time for another ride day at kenilworth parklands mx. thinking around the end of feb say saturday the 23rd but open to other dates if its no good for people

its always a good turnout at parklands as there are a few different tracks for riders out there with two of them being well suited to mini's also some kids traks for the learners. heaps of room and shade out there to set up and mingle to get to no each other. its a great spot for the ride days.

for those who have not been out there to parklands befor its $30 for the day and you just need to have a helmet mx boots are optional

put your name down if you are keen so we can get an idea how many numbers we can get out there!!!!

Yup I'm in Joshy! Will see Beno tomorrow n organise I'm almost certain Dave N his mate are in also maybe the other Lifan Rockstar!

sweet corey sounds good mate

ive got a few coming out with me also so the numbers are getting there

the other rockstar will be away that weekend as far as i no

:rockon:

Didn't work out for me sorry lads. Hope you have a sick day, hopefully next ride day I'll make it and bring some mates too!

Carlton

Didn't bloody work out for me either! Grrrrr

Last year racing minimotard I did an engine and lost $220. Refunds before racing but once entered the track, all monies are gone-ski

Latest posts

Back