part this or not??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

china boy788

Reaction score
hey,
ok so a mate owed me some $$$ so he gave me his lil 125 bike, i already got a bike so no need for this
just wanting to know if i should part it or not?? how much do you think i could get for the frames, forks and motor,

its a 125cc ducar motor, runs fine, starts first kick , stock japan carby,
frame, has a crack in it but welded up,, cracked on the sub frame, near where the plasic bolt on it,
runs 12/12, with fu$ked rear wheel, bend as poped tube bald tyre, front is fine
exhust has about 3-4 guard on it with muffler pop riverd on,
back brakes need bleeding,
rear shocker is fine , nice and strong

i know what you think, shit box, but how much you think??? any chance i could get $150 for the motor??
and then $50 for the rest?
resize_image_1827433394.jpg

P280909_1317.jpg

Last edited:
you can get $200 easy, Just look at that raked fork thread, the guy paid $500 for an absolute junker
yea keen to see a pic of this thing.

I think you should put it on ebay as $200 auction and $450 buy it now price.
and put it in the classifieds here for like $200-250 in case someone wants it and put the option of parting out in the ad.

but yea it's a total $h!tter, only good parts I can see are the swinger and engine

get some black spray paint and clean the bike up a bit, paint the plastics and seat black again...

hmm mite just get new rear rim and tyre on the back and then new back brakes and kept it, as one of them loaner bikes to mates,,,

yeah, sounds good, 5bucks a ride and they pay for fuel? hehe..

Latest posts

Back