Part upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysons_201

Reaction score
Are all the mounts the same for the lifan, loncin, gpx, ducar, jialing, zongshen etc.. motors?
If i wanted to change motors in my bike when i get it will they all fit?
And also what if i bent the frame and wanted to upgrade to a twin spar bbr style frame from just the cheap steel china bike frame, would everything fit on the new frame?
Also if i wanted to upgrade to a good set of USD forks would they fit?

none yet.
I am just wondering if all the engines have the same mounts and plastics and shit. cause if i bend a frame or something and replace it i dont want everything to not fit.

The answer for motors is yes, the answer for upgrading to perimeter frame from crf style is mostly, but may have to mod some things. The upside down forks may have different length and diameter mounting tube but can be rectified. If you stick to the true pitbike style most things are interchangable with a few custom mods probably required. If you try to mix and match from AGB to general pitbike for eg. you'll have more trouble. No one can say positively what will fit what until you post the individual parts. But if you buy like I said a fairly true pitbike style you can basically build it to any level you want.

Latest posts

Back