• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out my Bike! (Atomik 125cc)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein.H

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Atomik 125cc custom. Used, starts and then just dies after 2 seconds.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: Parting the bike!

REASON FOR SELLING: Need cash for a new bike!

EXTRA INFO: . Parting out the bike due to wanting a new one. Engine is a gpx 125, Carby is OKO 26mm

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Contact through pm.

PICTURES:

Last edited:
how much would you take for the rear wheel with tyre sprocket disc and axle and spacers?
EDIT: i may alsobe interested in forks, triples and maybe front wheel. what condition are the forks as far as action goes, and how long are they, and what size (mm) axle do they take?
cheers

Last edited:
The bottom triple clamp has half a bolt stuck in it. Give me a price for all the things you want and we'll work it out from there :) .

well i sorta need to know the cond of everything first ;)
how is the tyre on the rear wheel? and how are the seels in the forks? how long are they?
cheers

Tread on the rear wheel is pretty beefy, 60%-70% tread. For seals are good. They are not leaking. Forks are around 730mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back