• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PARTS FOR SALE CRF50/CHINA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGONE

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
1. crf50 Jardine exhaust near new $150 posted
2. new PITSTER complete 14/12 wheels sold
3. used pro taper bars and clamp(billet not diecast) $70 for both plus postage ono
4. new sano klx cam cover suit v2 heads sold
5. red baron red rim used good condition $30 posted

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: paypal or deposit

REASON FOR SELLING: dont need

EXTRA INFO:
will post at buyers expense

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: WA.

PICTURES:

Attachments

• IMGP0108.jpg
    IMGP0108.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMGP0112.jpg
    IMGP0112.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 294
  • IMGP0115.jpg
    IMGP0115.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Somebody get those wheels, man if I had more shifts from work last week they would be mine right this second....... still there when I have a couple o hundred Saga then im on it!! don't put em down any more cuz I would pay that :p

Right its settled, whoever wants these wheels has 1 week and 2 days......

updated prices need this stuff sold have a few more bits and pieces aswell

Still have the swingarm mate? and do you have any other parts that could contribute to a midsize build? cheers

yep got still got the swinger and front and rear brake setup with custom blue lines (minus rear master cylinder) ill have a look what else i got

Still got the sano cam cover mate, I'll take it if so

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Sad I missed em, but I'm glad someone with sense grabbed the wheels at that price!

At least I won't be too side tracked until I get my car lol

Sad I missed em, but I'm glad someone with sense grabbed the wheels at that price!

At least I won't be too side tracked until I get my car lol

Wheels are SOLDSOLDSOLD, great price and will make my bike look a million bucks, well to me anyway. Thanks SGONE:beerchug:

Jump on this exhaust guys, has to be crf50 boys out there looking for a great aftermarket exhaust, and $150 posted from WA is a bargain, i personally have bought a few parts from SGONE and has always been a trouble free transaction.

Saga, I saw you posting about a yx150/160 bottom end. Do you have 1 for sale atm?

SGONE is in WA mate, but the $150 is posted I believe.

i want the protapers have sent private message and am still waiting for a reply on how much and how to pay p.s i dont want the clamps just the bars

Latest posts

Back