Parts going walkabout

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissRevMX

Reaction score
I have a little bit of a problem at the moment and I'm just after some advice. A month ago I did own a Pisterpro LXR 177. It was a great bike that really ran well. Probably a little too good for me!

But since then my boyfriend has helped himself to and taken off my bike my:

- ASV levers
- Yamaha brakes
- Pro Circuit pipe
- Braided oil lines
- Big bore kit and head
- Solex Univeral bars

I need help cause I WANT THEM BACK! And I want to be able to stop him flogging them again :(

Any ideas....PLEASE.... :)

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thats funny

you did say it went a little to good for you lol

Yeah strange one. Have you watched any of the Underbelly series?? You could maybe get some ideas off there, and that will stop him ever touching your bike again!!

Yeah strange one. Have you watched any of the Underbelly series?? You could maybe get some ideas off there, and that will stop him ever touching your bike again!!

Umm..I just contemplated that but whenever I watch that show all the chicks ever do is "have sexual relations" lol how will that stop him taking them???

lol think u just answered that question for urself

lol while he has ur parts it saves u from head butting mx central

lol three the champion PSTO then i have the dhz 140 frame with a fresh gpx 125 with 150 barrel and head cam and bigger valves witch will be finished mid week and the new one i pick up my dhz klx 110 next friday its a ten inch

lol three the champion PSTO then i have the dhz 140 frame with a fresh gpx 125 with 150 barrel and head cam and bigger valves witch will be finished mid week and the new one i pick up my dhz klx 110 next friday its a ten inch

lol oh you have a few then. I'm going to try and talk Damo into buying me a 10 inch for my birthday :) I'll owe him big time if he does hehe

there sick and the one im getting is pritty cool and only $1000 4 speed semi auto

ill be taking mine to pp you can ride it if you guys like

the threat of no sex is usually something someone in a monogomous relationship will usually crumble to.

Latest posts

Back