Parwan MX track's new number

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khalid98

Reaction score
I went to the track yesterday and they told us they had a new number and Ill just put it here for you guys that might need it.

Anyone wana go riding this Saturday.. Buzz bikes will be there along with Nikko riding and taking pics :) come along and make its a koota days riding..

P.s we need practice for yarram vcm round lok

if im not working ill be there. need the practise

i'll be there on the big bike but

i haven't got me new pitty yet and wanna run me bike in before wanthaggi next weekend

what are you doin at wonthaggi joel?

round 2 of the club champs

gunna pretend to race just to rides the track. it's a pretty cheap ride day for me and i gotta get the most out of having a MA license

na but dont wanna ride it

i might chuck me 90 in styv so i can ride with me boy so i'll come play on the pitty track for a while with ya
i'll drag ando out with me as well if i can get him off the couch

Dam I hate working all the bloody time :(

Last edited:
Yea well we all need practice!! We can't just let the foot float off the pedal in vcm cause kosta Eddie and reefy will just fly past us ;)

Yeah I'm in. Absolutely hangin for a ride!!

I will see how I go.

Hanging for a ride though for sure.

LXR is going into Buzz Bikes this afternoon for some TLC.

i'm not fussed baz

was gunna go Saturday with everyone else but if your riding sunday i'm keen for that as then i can get over there at a decent time and get a decent days riding in instead of a couple of hours

up to you man gunna try get ando keen to

Yea well we all need practice!! We can't just let the foot float off the pedal in vcm cause kosta Eddie and reefy will just fly past us ;)

You mean wrist off the throttle....

So who's going? I'll be there about 10.30 tomorrow if all goes to plan.....

Latest posts

Back