parwan track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsh15

Reaction score
anyone reg go to the Parwan track?? I went there on the weekend its sick as got like three tracks, its located out of melton...near baccas pretty good and the owners r sweet as!!! :D

where is this parwan track?how much to ride?good jumps? would it be any good for the stocker?

parwan track is between melton and baccas...its like 15mins from werribee too, nice track good for learners has a mini track which is sweet, its not heaps fast but depends on how fast you wanna go, the owners r nice as pie and reckon they will never make it a mega fast track so its good for jumping and pretty much trashing around, its $25 to ride all day-but looking around at other tracks thats da same, they also have a quad track which we can use and a full size track but huge double is ur game! :eek:

ohhh man parwan track. .. that is the SHIT! i went there not last week the week before for the first time, i would definitely recommend going the extra 25 mins thru werribee and heading there.

Laverton/ Werribee track is very tight and powdery atm but the parwan track is awesome.

The owners were kool as, when we got there for the first time they walked us around and showed us everything about every track. INCLUDING THE 90 FOOTER!

I highly recommend the parwan track, If you have any trouble finding the place just look for the the speedway next to baccus marsh in your melways, its next door to that.

ohhh man parwan track. .. that is the SHIT! i went there not last week the week before for the first time, i would definitely recommend going the extra 25 mins thru werribee and heading there.

Laverton/ Werribee track is very tight and powdery atm but the parwan track is awesome.

The owners were kool as, when we got there for the first time they walked us around and showed us everything about every track. INCLUDING THE 90 FOOTER!

I highly recommend the parwan track, If you have any trouble finding the place just look for the the speedway next to baccus marsh in your melways, its next door to that.

dude im from werribee/hoppers crossing and its a sick track for minis -the owners r kick ass they help me out, bit worried being a girl and all but they were sweet as treated me real well and help me out heaps i was there not last weekend but the weekend before i like how soft the quad track is i rec everyone testing it out...:D

devilsh15 you wouldve been there the same week i was there, that was the first time i had been there il definately be goin back,once my bike is up to scratch. i reckon another 2 weeks and il be up there. That day i went to 3 tracks Laverton was closed, Baccus Marsh is "members only" la dee daa so we were like where the fk we gonna ride and found parwan :D

yeah there is like 4 tracks there...mini bikes, mini mini bikes, big bikes, quad bikes tracks. Its good cause if u have mates who have different bikes to you you guys can still all go and have a good time cause ur not restricted to one track, ill be boot scooting there this weekend hopefully doesnt rain too much :D

anyone have any pictures of this track?
im pretty sure i use to ride big bike with the owner..
i dont know tho...Jamo ?

its in baccuh marsh probly from the city over a hour`s trip worth the drive but good if you have a big bike nice flowing open tracks with a nice big step down out the back

damn it why doo all the good tracks gotta be so far away the best track near where i live is frankston thats still like a 30 - 45 minute drive

Latest posts

Back