Parwn track, a few Q's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I think I might head out to parwan on sunday and just wondering what I need.
I heard boots are a must, are regular steel toe work boots ok?
I also hard you have to be there in the morning to ride mini's and we get kicked off in the arvo for the big bikes, is this true? and do they have a mini track?

any more info on the track would be great
cheers

last time i went there there was a pee wee track and the 2 main tracks and a shitty little track that they were riding minis on. and some random ass stepdown in the middle of the joint. buy some moto boots man they will probley let you ride with work boots but should you let yourself?

yeah u steal toes are fine. and the thing about minis getting kicked off isn't true i all ways take my xr there and my big bike and keep swapping all day and i never get kicked off so it may be true but has never happened to be and i go all the time. and there is no mini track they just got a little kids track and beginner track, intermediate track, and an advance track.

ok sweet cheers guys
I think I'll have to buy some MX boots, I've got work boots but they're too big and I gotta were 2 pairs of thick socks and even then they're still a little loose so they'd probably do more harm than good riding the moto
damn MX boots are so bloody dear, $200 and that's for the bottom of the range stuff, I guess it's worth it in the long run and might prevent broken ankles down the track

Latest posts

Back