Paypal - Wesern Union scam

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumble

Reaction score
Im selling my car on Carsales at the moment and have recieved a scam email from someone. thought id follow it up a see where it went...
Im still talking to him and trying to work out how to catch him. Any ideas????

This is the latest

To: nickXXXXXXXXmail.com
Subject: RE: what is going on
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:37:46 +0000

what the hell did u mean you are ask to send the money via going to the Western union site uhave go jut go to www.Western union.com and send the money if not i will info paypal about this and will take lagen action on you
just go via this link to send the money the my agent address

www.westernunion.com.au/WUCOMWEB/st...yCode=AU&languageCode=en&pagename=osMoneyTran
let me know once u have done that

Thanks

My response

i dont have that much money on my credit card now, i bought a dick pump today.

if you have a paypal account just give me the details and i can do it that way, it would be much easier.

Please dont take legal action im scared

This was the first one

I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i taught i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come and pick up the item unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the United Kingdom and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the Uk and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring along, and there is no post office(there is usually a western union section in most post offices) or any western union agent offshore! so i have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the $1,000 they charged to pick it up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal after i have made the payments, i will need you to help me send the $1,000 to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a post office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most post offices or online at www.westernunion..com .i am waiting to hear back form you so i can send the payment

Last edited:
baha , cool fun , keep us informed , try to string him along and get money out of him , via post transfer , say your westion onion has been skinned and you cannot make payment , tell him to sent you first 1,000 via post check then you will send back to him via western >>> onion

keep us upto date

hmmm, scams suck balls...

but i got a full refund for one from a chinese dude... dodgy ipod scam... but after 6 months after i made the payment i got it back... 3 different files with the credit card company... as paypal wouldnt cover shit..

paypal suck too:p or i would have an engine here.. or 300 bucks back haha

mess with there head man, that would be fun

well after telling him that he was a scammer i got an email titled [email protected].
Looked very believable untill you look that its from another fake email and its sent on behalf of paypal.
I thought they were just amature hacks but the email lifted it to a whole new level.
Have now reported it to paypal and see what they come up with......

It is important we know the status of the CAR bought from you by one of our clients Robert Wakefield with Transaction ID:22R96328GF083521F, otherwise legal action may be taken against you since you have not e-mailed us the western union transfer information and scanned receipt of the western union transfer.

We believed you entered into agreement by requesting money through PayPal from the buyer, and by not e-mailing us with the details of the western union transfer information, you are violating PayPal users agreement in act of the 1999 PayPal Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency.

You are now mandated to transfer the sum of $900.00 AUD to the buyer's shipping company and email us the proof of transfer within the next 24hrs, failure to do so would result to the involvement of the FBI for violating PayPal's instructions and users agreement in act of the 1999 PayPal Law in collaboration with the World Law Enforcement Agency.

We are ensuring to make PayPal a safer place, therefore we need to set confidence on all our users.

Transport Company: PAWS EXPRESS

Razvan Vlad
70-78 Dudley Road,
Manchester,M16 8DE,
Lancashire.United Kingdom.

If i got that email i would close my laptop and hide in the corner lol

there good

Was on the like channel nine news not to long ago.

When my old man was trying to sell his boat some scam from south africa wanted it etc etc, told him to ignore it.

yeah, they are good.. but theres also stupid ppl that trust people that they shouldnt lol... (me)

if i look back at the engine one, it says il steal your money all over it..

i only deal with small amounts of money online tho , nothing over 500 at a time. not unless i pay cash out of my hand into their hand and get the product at the same time.

The same thing is happening to me

The same thing is happening to me! I am selling this bed set on kijiji.ca I was about to pay the fees to western Union but then I wondered what exactly this was for so I asked one of my friends (he's a lawyer) and he told me that this was a fraud. The buyer kept scaring me by saying that if I do not pay the fees, Paypal can take legal action on me. After she sent me an email, "Paypal" would also send me an email a few minutes later but then I understood that the "Paypal" email was made by her and that she did this on a daily basis to people...

Hate these people, I swear:cursing:

Latest posts

Back