pc suit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
ok, so i know that some regular forum members have some knowledge in the pc industry!... i need a program so that i can upload pics to my 6230i, but the problem is i run hd (for those mac)

can anyone help me out?

i am assuming your 6230i is a nokia mobile phone yes and your problem is that you have a mac and the only disc that came with the phone was for PC use only correct. if this is all correct then do fill me in, does macintosh systems have bluetooth connectivity??

if they do then thre is your problem solved as your 6230i or any other new phone for that matter has bluetooth. if this isn possible then my advise to you would be to go down to a phone store and enquire about getting a cable for your 6230i and some software for your mac for the phone. other than writing software which wouldnt be cheap and for that you would be better of printing the picture, getting the camera from your phone and taking a picture of it.

sorry i cant be of more help mate.

Cheers, Tony.

well ive got a 6230 ( basically the same) i just bought a cheap card reader from coles and transfer things back and forth with the memory card.

ok, it didnt come with any cd's but i have the cable and cd from my old 7600... my comp has bluetooth conectivity but i dont no how to use it... i think it needs a usb thing or something, im not realy sure

i had a nokia 7600 & just down loaded the shit off the nokia site but then i could get it to work on the net only my PC

Latest posts

Back