Pelican Point, SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
My mates and i wanna know if riding out at pelican point is actually legal or allowed??? who owns the land??? and who says you can or cant ride there???????
cheers, fellas :)

Hi Geezus18.
Pelican Point is Crown land.meaning Government owned.Officially we cant ride there,but unoficially its OK !!.The cops get unhappy when peeps ride their MX or Pitties on the main roads there other than that they turn a blind eye.My mates and I used to ride at Pelican P at least 2 or 3 times a week back in the old days.The land is slowly being taken over by the developers,I reckon in about 5 years all the dirt tracks will be gone !!!....We are heading out for a ride there this weekend !Look for the White Comode S/W with Maylands Performance on the back window, If you see us say Hi..

Hey,
thanks for that, my friend just wanted to know if he would get in shit, i couldnt really give a toss lol...we'll have to head down there sometime soon, it looks like a good little spot!

Ayy Brian , are You heading down this Weekend, Im thinking me and rob might head down for a squirt...

Cheers Blair,

Hey Dreamah.Sorry wont be riding this weekend,I am off to the Clipsal racing,got an invite to a corporate box for the 4 days He He !! Car racing,Shade,Food ,Grog, Chicky babes to look at all FREE ,gotta love that !!

Ps. I hear its also going to be 40deg all weekend,no good for Pitty riding.

Latest posts

Back