Pellican point being fenced off!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

Just thought i would let you all know whilst i was at work today (On the construction site plumbing the big ass white grain tower) i noticed a fencing mob putting in fence posts the whole way along the road and even around the corner. The havent meshed the fence yeat but when they do the whole thing will be blocked off. The have left a gap near the train tracks but that about all. I wonder if that means its now government land and not crown land? Any which way it bloody sucks!

we need to fukin report 2 the counil or protest but not me im only 12 years oldhttp://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

Is there any way we can email them so we can tell them how we feel too?

Yes there is; if you visit Ministers - Premier & Ministers of South Australia you will see a list of SA Ministers and I suggest as a single point of contact, you limit to the Premier. However ...... a word of CAUTION ..... please be civil and curteous .... we DON'T need silly or inapropriate comments going to our MP's!!! Keep it simple, get to the point (excuse the pun) and as I say, be curteous and respectful - a greater outcome will be the result!!

Take it easy BrandonC :D

how's this little operation going? any luck yet?

Operation going well: have recieved confirmation letters back from the Premier and Conlon (Minister for Transport). Awaiting actual response to issues raised!

Sidney: just say ..... Dear Mr Rann you may know that Pelican Point has recently been closed off to recreational vehicle users. I'm only ...years old, but I wanted you to know that I haven't got anywhere to ride now. Can you do anything about getting us somewhere else to ride that doesn't cost anything to ride there? ....... just a suggestion, but you get the idea.

BC :)

Yeah I'll say "even if it cost's a few bucks" or something in that line.

Latest posts

Back