People keen for pitty class at ttg moto-x

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ok... well that has shot down my ideas of running ironman all day...
how many individual races are there, and can we run a different bike in different races??

definately be keen to run different classes in the future. :D

My friend wants me to come out and race it, ive never raced before would i be ok?? or am i jumping into the deep end

ahah dope as, should see you guys out their then i cant wait.. so i just bring the usual gear? fullface , kit gloves goggles etc

also how would i go on a terra moto krusha? compared to others out their

Last edited:
yea u will need all the right gear helmet gloves, pants, long sleeves, goggles, make sure your bar ends are plugged. but im sure the group of us pitty riders will help each other out.
and yeah theres going to be a range of bikes from 50cc to 175. so can go ya hardest, or just for a laugh

anybody want to voulenteer to show me the ropes when i get their?
rather then sitting their not knowing what to do

yeah man im sure plenty of people will help ya out. but i'll show ya round if ya want. we should get us pitty riders together on the day.. get the community of us together a bit

ahh shit man i really want to come and now my cuz is racing his big bike on the day i think i'll come in between my shifts, really hope to be there as i really wonna meet the community

Hell yea im in !!! Ill bring my pitpro yx160 hell yea.....
Il see if i can get a few of my mates down there !!!! Suppose theres no drinking tho....
But i need race gear ...... Mmm...ill see what i can do!!!
Neva raced before but im heaps keen !!!!!!
Be hell good to meet ya's all
and i just has a knee reco 2 weeks ago but i should be sweeet by then im just walking lol
by plugged bars do you mean plugs under the grips or grips what cover the end of the bar????
Cheerz heaps 4 the info boys.......

Naaahhh bro thats down south aint it ?????/
i used to work at prospect rd cycles
and hang with every 1 from cmbmx!! ****ing mad shop!!!!!
I gotta say if any one here wants quality bmx parts go see jase or dave at cmbmx but jase is better lol....im sure he will do u good deals hey!! He has saved me thousands !!!!!!!
But i have spent thousands too!!!! Sick shop check em out!!!!

Latest posts

Back