People ruining our offroad areas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodbox5

Reaction score
Went up to the Pijar Pines near Wanneroo today, to have a look at the clay test surface they've put on one of the forest tracks. This is a designated off-road recreation area, and besides putting in test surfaces to improve the track, they've also put in one or two hardpack areas, so you can park your cars & trailers.

Wouldn't you know it - as soon as the access ways were finished, some mindless pricks have taken truck loads of rubbish and industrial waste up there and dumped it, right in the middle of the forrest!!!

Makes you want to hide out with a baseball bat and give the buggers some kinetic instruction!

no joke it happens alot in the hills too i think i could gladly kill those people.

yup out the back near my place the trails mate people take ther car up there insted of driving 5 more mins away to the tip they dump there crap there. . . . . . . . . . . . .
.pathetic losers

need some of these...

surveillance-cameras-400.jpg

and some of these

y_S2.gif

videosecurity-1.gif

watched.jpg

haha at first i thought this would be some old guy winging about us riding in bushland lmao

I don't know what the answer is, but something has to be done about these arse wipes.

They spent a small fortune getting this track set up to test - and now the friggin thing has pieces of scrap metal sticking out of it everywhere!. If you ride on it now, you'll get a puncture for sure!

might be worth camping(if permitted) around the area for a weekend and taking note of the rego plates you see of veichles entering the area with 'suspicious trailer.

But I agree somethin HAS to be done about the low lifes that wont spend $30 to dump a trailer load of rubbish. It would cost the local council, double maybe tripple for a team to go out there and clean that up, and the first person to complain about how the tax $ are being spent is probably the moron who dumped the rubbish in the first place!

Let us know what answer you come upwith Rodbox, as have a similar situation around my neck of the woods.

The Shire says people have been dumping crap there for years!

Clamping down on illegal dumping costs a lot money and anyway, if they clamp down on this location - the dumpers will just go a couple of klicks up the road and dump their crap elsewhere. Then the Shire has two dumping grounds to clean up instead of one!

It makes a really perverse kind of sense doesn't it?

Latest posts

Back